2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signed order, you should be good to go. The small dealer that I ordered thru already received 1 allocation which was used for the #1 order at this dealership. I am #2 waiting for their 2nd allocation

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

What dealership did you order from? My dealer had one primary allocation that I got yesterday. I ordered from Marshall Ford in Missouri. .

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford’s trail control promo video shows the new 2019 cast wheels - slightly different.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford’s trail control promo video shows the new 2019 cast wheels - slightly different.

Right by the edge of the rim the spokes are a bit thicker where they connect. They may be the exact same wheel just painted slightly different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s funny how now 2018’s are selling for msrp price and lower. U can even buy used 2017 with 10k miles on it for $60k. I live in Chicago and it’s a joke going from dealer to dealer and asking for 2019 allocations. Just wait few months and you will see 2019 raptors like mushrooms after rain if you know what I mean

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s funny how now 2018’s are selling for msrp price and lower. U can even buy used 2017 with 10k miles on it for $60k. I live in Chicago and it’s a joke going from dealer to dealer and asking for 2019 allocations. Just wait few months and you will see 2019 raptors like mushrooms after rain if you know what I mean
Exactly. I’m waiting until next summer before I buy a 2019. I don’t pay MSRP. I’ll wait so I can get $2500-4K below.