2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they let you add beadlocks with no production delay?

Screw

Ford Performance Blue FM
Luxury Package 802A
Hood Graphics 55R
Interior Color accent (blue w/ CF) 60R
Raptor Tech Package 68R
Beadlock Wheels 64D
Foldable pickup bed extender 63E
Tailgate Step 63T
2nd Row Heated Seats 90H
Twin Panel Roof 43V
Front license plate bracket 153
Spray in Bed Liner 96W

MSRP. Told build sent to rep last week, no holds on anything and should have vin hopefully first week of scheduling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2thfixr

Reaction score
Order placed and deposit paid. Dealer has allocation and can order. Ruby Red Scab, 802, tech package, graphics (both), and tailgate step. Now the real wait starts.
How is this different from order banks opening Aug 13 and waiting for ford to pick up the order and assign a VIN#? AFAIK VINs aren’t assigned until later so does this mean you’ve proceeded past the initial order bank input stage?

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this different from order banks opening Aug 13 and waiting for ford to pick up the order and assign a VIN#? AFAIK VINs aren’t assigned until later so does this mean you’ve proceeded past the initial order bank input stage?

Exactly what is confusing me. I made my order a few weeks ago and gave a deposit. Does this mean the dealership had an allocation or am I on some sort of waiting list? The printout I have says Priority Code 10.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New F150 commercial out. I like the new beadlocks and tailgate is growing on me. Going to be a long wait.
c30f2744fe0530a272274f1a7bcf261f.jpg
7efd68a1f7fe6ea5dd020a79205a0dbc.jpg
b397e129cc6e244d8d246f37932c86a8.jpg

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly what is confusing me. I made my order a few weeks ago and gave a deposit. Does this mean the dealership had an allocation or am I on some sort of waiting list? The printout I have says Priority Code 10.
Dealer takes order, takes deposit, gets a DORA

Ford assigns allocation to dealership (this may take some time depending on many factors), then dealer can use the allocation to fulfill customer order.

Once dealer accepts & assigns allocation to order, the order then waits for Ford to accept the order/allocation. Once Ford accepts the order it then will get scheduled for a production week/day.

Basically the process from what I have obtained from a Ford

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered mine thurs/Friday. Waiting on a DORA which should be in on Monday. Not expecting delays, Oxford white, beadlocks and recaros are in my build , no graphics, tech package as well

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine thurs/Friday. Waiting on a DORA which should be in on Monday. Not expecting delays, Oxford white, beadlocks and recaros are in my build , no graphics, tech package as well

And what is a DORA? on my order summary it has priced dora $0 but I don't know what that is.. unless this printout is a DORA but it might be a Vehicle Order Confirmation.

Last edited: