2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the worst is that they have done for other cars, heck the expedition has a much better one, we should definitely have on the raptor/limited/plat f150

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have any specs on these new beadlocks? Imho they look like they are lighter then last years model, just seems to be less metal in the design. Hopefully they are lighter by at least 5lbs if they are more expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with the keypad statement. Heck the titanium escape has the hidden one. I would like more soft touch pieces on the interior also. For the price of these things, we should get soft touch parts. Hopefully when I'm ready to trade the 17 in, things will be improved.

You should check out BMW's SUVs. Personally I'm glad ford put money into the suspension and other performance bits on the Raptor and not "soft touch parts" in the interior.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated with current 2018 pricing compared to 2019 info

assuming 2018 can't be had down from msrp, I priced a screw loaded, no stickers or spray liner.

screw, 802a, moonroof, tech, carbon, tailgate step, bd wheels, heated rear seats

2018 current msrp is 70830 including destination
2019 msrp is 73280

total of options is only $270 more expensive, most of the stuff is cheaper or the same price except for wheels and moonroof.

so basically $2450 for the live shocks and whatever is better (if anything) in the 2019 bead lock wheels.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the Agate Black?

Coming from a '17 Avalanche i was hoping there would be a Avalanche or Leadfoot type color this year, not feeling the blue colors. Leaning toward black or silver.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a color that’s been used before on other cars I found a few with a quick search. To me it looks more like straight black with less metallic than shadow black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Same here. I was hoping for leadfoot but saw one in person the other day. It’s very unforgiving. Shows a lot of scratches and swirls. I went with magnetic

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a color that’s been used before on other cars I found a few with a quick search. To me it looks more like straight black with less metallic than shadow black

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Same here. I was hoping for leadfoot but saw one in person the other day. It’s very unforgiving. Shows a lot of scratches and swirls. I went with magnetic

it’s also replacing shadow black on the expedition

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should check out BMW's SUVs. Personally I'm glad ford put money into the suspension and other performance bits on the Raptor and not "soft touch parts" in the interior.

What are these “soft touch parts” of which you speak?