2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, Adaptive cruise is part of the technology package. The only thing it seems to be missing is full autonomous braking.
Includes:
• Lane-Keeping System
• Lane Departure Warning
• Auto High Beam
• Rain-Sensing Wipers
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, Adaptive cruise is part of the technology package. The only thing it seems to be missing is full autonomous braking.
Includes:
• Lane-Keeping System
• Lane Departure Warning
• Auto High Beam
• Rain-Sensing Wipers
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation

So the truck will alert you when you could crash but it won’t apply the brakes for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban

Reaction score
So the truck will alert you when you could crash but it won’t apply the brakes for you ?

That alert is the most annoying part of the technology package. I currently have a Explorer limited equipped with the alert/braking and its a nuisance driving in NYC with it. Most of the time you are in close proximity to other vehicles and it goes off all the time when trying to maneuver around people making turns.

Looking forward to ordering a 19 SCAB (without technology package) when the banks open. Hoping to see some pricing/website build changes since its just over 2 weeks away.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In a super high traffic area like NYC I’m not surprised it is annoying. My dad has had that in his vehicles and i ended up liking it, it was not over sensitive or bothersome.

So will the truck stop for you automatically or not just wondering ?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
In a super high traffic area like NYC I’m not surprised it is annoying. My dad has had that in his vehicles and i ended up liking it, it was not over sensitive or bothersome.

So will the truck stop for you automatically or not just wondering ?

It will not apply the brakes but it charges them up so once you touch them you break very hard even with slight pedal pressure.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That alert is the most annoying part of the technology package. I currently have a Explorer limited equipped with the alert/braking and its a nuisance driving in NYC with it. Most of the time you are in close proximity to other vehicles and it goes off all the time when trying to maneuver around people making turns.

Looking forward to ordering a 19 SCAB (without technology package) when the banks open. Hoping to see some pricing/website build changes since its just over 2 weeks away.

I had a 17 Explorer Platinum and when that alert went off , it was often when I wasn't really that close to anything or anyone. It always startled me more than anything. I didn't bother with the tech package on the Raptor.

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is an easy upgrade, why didn't the 2018 Raptor get it? That up-charge would have been free money for Ford.

You should call Ford and ask them instead of asking a random guy on the internet to guess the answer for you :supergay:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like the random dudes on the internet tell and know more then ford knows or will give up to the general public!