2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the base price the same? How much are Recaro seats? Originally I wanted a base scab with a torsen but the seats might be worth if they aren't a package.

have you heard anything in regards to pricing?

Sorry guys but no pricing has been released to us yet on the 19' Raptor. Probably not until the order banks open which is 8/10.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really! That's awesome! I hope the turn around is quick. Just wondering how they prioritize all the dealers. I read somewhere that the smaller dealers get their customer orders completed faster. We'll see.

I'm not sure if dealers get priority by size of the dealership. A few things I do know are the priority number the dealer assigns to a particular order makes a big difference. You want something like priority 10 on the order sheet to get it built sooner. If the dealer puts something like 19, you'll have a longer wait. Customer orders take priority over dealer stock orders. When job #1 starts, they have to build for at least 5 consecutive days with no major issues before "OK to buy" is given. If there are issues, the 5 day cycle starts over until they get it right. Meanwhile, all of those trucks build up in lots around the plant waiting either for release or back for inspection or repair if issues exist. If one of those waiting trucks is the one you ordered, it may take longer to get it than a customers order that comes in after "OK to buy" has been given.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if dealers get priority by size of the dealership. A few things I do know are the priority number the dealer assigns to a particular order makes a big difference. You want something like priority 10 on the order sheet to get it built sooner. If the dealer puts something like 19, you'll have a longer wait. Customer orders take priority over dealer stock orders. When job #1 starts, they have to build for at least 5 consecutive days with no major issues before "OK to buy" is given. If there are issues, the 5 day cycle starts over until they get it right. Meanwhile, all of those trucks build up in lots around the plant waiting either for release or back for inspection or repair if issues exist. If one of those waiting trucks is the one you ordered, it may take longer to get it than a customers order that comes in after "OK to buy" has been given.

Priority is not based on the size of the store. Each region will get a certain amount of allocation and then each dealer gets a certain amount of that. This doesn't work out exactly but this is roughly how it's "supposed" to work. Say I get 4 units of allocation and another dealer has 8. My allocation would get spaced out at rough 1/4 intervals for that years build cycle. So the dealer with 8 allocation would essentially get 2 units scheduled for each period I get 1 scheduled.

Allocation however is based on previous sales history to an extent. Sell more = get more.

Order priority is how Ford pulls our dealerships orders. 10 is the highest priority for a retail order. All priority codes are 2 digits. So 11 is the second highest. When Ford goes to pull one of our allocations they will look at the priority code we have set for each one. If the order with a 10 code doesn't have any restricted commodities on it (like CF package or bead locks) they'll pull that order. Otherwise they go to the next order.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting. Makes me happy I’m #1 on my dealer list and also located in Michigan so not far for them to ship! Also hoping for no delays on anything. Pipeline should be full though with the carbon remaining the same, obv beadlocks are different. Only thing I can see getting delayed is the recaros potentially?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Makes me happy I’m #1 on my dealer list and also located in Michigan so not far for them to ship! Also hoping for no delays on anything. Pipeline should be full though with the carbon remaining the same, obv beadlocks are different. Only thing I can see getting delayed is the recaros potentially?

I am number one on my dealer’s list as well. Wish we had more info now (are Recaros heated/cooled, pricing, etc.). Any idea of when we will have more info on options? Or we will not know until he order bank opens? Also, would like to see Ford Performance Blue in person. Is it on another vehicle on lots now? Finally, it would be great to sit in the Recaro seats prior to purchasing, but don’t want to wait until October or November to order.

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dad saw a 2019 on the road today in Michigan. Could be out for testing? Had the new beadlocks and I’m not sure how I feel about them. I’ll try and post the video here soon

Joshuak172

Reaction score
Full speed adaptive cruise

Take it with a huge grain of salt but my dealer is telling me I should wait for a 2019 as opposed to buying a 2018 on the lot because the 2019 will have full speed adaptive cruise like the rest of the F150’s. I inquired further and am waiting on a response.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take it with a huge grain of salt but my dealer is telling me I should wait for a 2019 as opposed to buying a 2018 on the lot because the 2019 will have full speed adaptive cruise like the rest of the F150’s. I inquired further and am waiting on a response.

I would be suspicious. I assume the Raptor didn't get the new cruise because it didn't get a frontend redesign the way the rest of the line did. I assume the 2019 Raptor will keep the same frontend and that likely means sticking with the old cruise. If was an easy fix, I'm sure Ford would have put it in the 2018. I hope I'm wrong.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be suspicious. I assume the Raptor didn't get the new cruise because it didn't get a frontend redesign the way the rest of the line did. I assume the 2019 Raptor will keep the same frontend and that likely means sticking with the old cruise. If was an easy fix, I'm sure Ford would have put it in the 2018. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure the components for Adaptive cruise are in the rear view mirror.

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The additional components required are in the rear mirrors not the front end -