2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2018 in August and took delivery 10/23.
Really! That's awesome! I hope the turn around is quick. Just wondering how they prioritize all the dealers. I read somewhere that the smaller dealers get their customer orders completed faster. We'll see.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really! That's awesome! I hope the turn around is quick. Just wondering how they prioritize all the dealers. I read somewhere that the smaller dealers get their customer orders completed faster. We'll see.

I heard the opposite but who knows.. makes sense to give priority to dealer who buy a lot more of your product no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
How big was your dealer and where are you located ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dealer was in Texas. No idea how big they are as I did the deal online and used the Ford courtesy delivery and had the truck sent to me in Oregon. Never set foot in the dealership. It took me longer to find a dealer willing to make a deal than it did for the truck to be built. Plan on 8-12 weeks from order to delivery. My 2011 Raptor was right at the 12 week mark.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI I have probably 5 allocations available for 2019 at this point.

We are currently still at MSRP. You are able to order the truck to your specs.

Our 1st 3 are spoken for so they won't be early build units.

I can drop ship them just about anywhere or arrange delivery within a reasonable distance of us. Ford doesn't charge any fee for the drop ship but the receiving dealer does. I have dropped 3 to CA already and the dealer out there is only charging $300 per unit. I had a board member from HI reach out to me about one but the dealers over there wanted to charge $1,500 because it was a Raptor and they weren't selling it for $10k over.

I've sold board members from NY, VA, 3 to CA, 2 18's that are going to the Netherlands plus 2 of the first 3 19's are going to the Netherlands.

Please post or PM if you have any interest or questions.

Danner

Reaction score
Is the base price the same? How much are Recaro seats? Originally I wanted a base scab with a torsen but the seats might be worth if they aren't a package.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI I have probably 5 allocations available for 2019 at this point.

We are currently still at MSRP. You are able to order the truck to your specs.

Our 1st 3 are spoken for so they won't be early build units.

I can drop ship them just about anywhere or arrange delivery within a reasonable distance of us. Ford doesn't charge any fee for the drop ship but the receiving dealer does. I have dropped 3 to CA already and the dealer out there is only charging $300 per unit. I had a board member from HI reach out to me about one but the dealers over there wanted to charge $1,500 because it was a Raptor and they weren't selling it for $10k over.

I've sold board members from NY, VA, 3 to CA, 2 18's that are going to the Netherlands plus 2 of the first 3 19's are going to the Netherlands.

Please post or PM if you have any interest or questions.

have you heard anything in regards to pricing?