2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the significant price increases are true then the market value of used 17/18's are sure to rise at least a little s a result.

No way. The dealers are desperate to get rid of it. They created fake hype of raptors selling off the shelf. I plan to pay OTD price = MSRP or lower for 2018, when the 2019 price is announced.

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way. The dealers are desperate to get rid of it. They created fake hype of raptors selling off the shelf. I plan to pay OTD price = MSRP or lower for 2018, when the 2019 price is announced.

I didn't mean right now for the ones collecting dust on a dealers lot. I meant down the road. I was guessing that if it costs more to get a new one then the values of the old ones stabilize a bit longer. If you have a brand new 19 at MSRP then yeah, the 18s are gonna be way down by invoice and if any dealer is still sitting on 17's then good luck to them.

The dealer where I got my 18 STILL has a 17 Focus RS sitting outside. The rotors are totally rusted and will need replacing.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a trade-in associated with this deal or another vehicle purchase?
No I sold my other 18 to a buyer in Texas and was planning on ordering a 19 until my dealer told me he had been given another allotment for a late 18,we agreed to an invoice deal and I ordered it that week . I buy a lot of cars and refer a lot of business to this dealer so they hook me up on Raptors .

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I sold my other 18 to a buyer in Texas and was planning on ordering a 19 until my dealer told me he had been given another allotment for a late 18,we agreed to an invoice deal and I ordered it that week . I buy a lot of cars and refer a lot of business to this dealer so they hook me up on Raptors .

I am really glad that you are getting a great deal. I guess it has kind of become a pet peeve of mine, but there are numerous people on this forum that quote deals such as yours, but they fail to mention that had a trade-in which completely confounds the true price that they are paying and is misleading to the unknowing.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really glad that you are getting a great deal. I guess it has kind of become a pet peeve of mine, but there are numerous people on this forum that quote deals such as yours, but they fail to mention that had a trade-in which completely confounds the true price that they are paying and is misleading to the unknowing.

Sir. You don't need trade in to get $2k - $5K discount.
See below, None includes trade-in: -

($2.2K below MSRP - https://www.tuscaloosafordal.com/new-Tuscaloosa-2018-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RGXJFD09746

($3K below MSRP) - 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Winder GA 20892304

($4.285K below MSRP) - https://www.morriesmtkaford.com/inv...-box-four-wheel-drive-truck-1ftfw1rg8jfc44797

($5K below MSRP) - >>> 2018 Screw Leadfoot loaded for $5000 off
$5k off is happening now. Thanks to onemooseehorn
You can tell him Jason sent you.
Klaben Ford, Kent Ohio.
Chris Volk 888-604-5141

Joshuak172

Reaction score
They generally release pricing around the date order banks open. I would expect some increase in price. The Recaro seats are already said to be a $1500 option. The shocks will likely add to cost and if they add the new 360 package, that means the tech package would likely be standard, which is currently a 2k option.

Any reason you are thinking they might add the 360 to the raptor?