2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, my truck is still showing as "awaiting shipment," and just now I got a call from my sales rep saying that my truck was being unloaded as we spoke. I'll be picking it up in a week, as soon as I can arrange a roadtrip up to Boise. Can't wait. Pics to follow once my sales rep sends them.
Wait a second! Last night you say and I quote “Sometimes I wonder if I should just have bought a 2018 off the lot. I’d be driving it now!” and your truck shows up next day! Was it what you said or my comment you’ll be happy you waited?

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, my truck is still showing as "awaiting shipment," and just now I got a call from my sales rep saying that my truck was being unloaded as we spoke. I'll be picking it up in a week, as soon as I can arrange a roadtrip up to Boise. Can't wait. Pics to follow once my sales rep sends them.

Heck yea, congrats! And since my status was the same, “awaiting shipment” maybe mine will show up soon too. The ETA is still 12/12-12/18 according to FP Chat and my Dealer.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question. I didn't want a front license plate bracket. Its showing up on my window sticker. Did anyone order a truck without the bracket? Did it show up on the window sticker?

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of 9:45 EST this morning. My last update been from 10/29 for the last week. Must of updated yesterday. My ford tracker didn’t update yet.

cd26e7cb1db2f4dd1a8fe61c42da5b3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Tony did you order your truck with a front license plate frame? I live in NY but asked them not to put one on. Also how long did it take from build to delivery?

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Tony did you order your truck with a front license plate frame? I live in NY but asked them not to put one on. Also how long did it take from build to delivery?
I told the salesmen don’t think about putting it on. I think they rivet it to the bumper during prep. The holes are there from the factory. The dealer just rivets it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk