2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I believe in that. I ordered 8/28. Beadlocks, spray in, carbon, storable ramps, tech, pano roof, eta 11/30-12/6. Ordered in Long Island, NY. The busiest area basically... tri state Area. But that’s just my guess. I have a neighbor that ordered maybe two weeks after me, same dealer. Still not scheduled for build yet. Weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sales guy I'm working with is really good, so I guess its worth the wait... Gets harder to wait each week though. lol.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can salesmen/dealers get trucking line info for ordered trucks easily? Mine is a dealer order, so I can't used Ford Tracking...my dealer says it was due on the 19th but hasn't exactly gone out of his way to track it down. I'd like to figure out what the hold up is, but I don't want to me that guy that's a pain in the butt.

I've seen where some guys have gotten the freight info and tracked the truck themselves, so maybe they can chime in.

It was a build date of 10/27 so it should be here soon, since there are Raptors on lots with build dates much more recent than 10/27.

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can salesmen/dealers get trucking line info for ordered trucks easily? Mine is a dealer order, so I can't used Ford Tracking...my dealer says it was due on the 19th but hasn't exactly gone out of his way to track it down. I'd like to figure out what the hold up is, but I don't want to me that guy that's a pain in the butt.

I've seen where some guys have gotten the freight info and tracked the truck themselves, so maybe they can chime in.

It was a build date of 10/27 so it should be here soon, since there are Raptors on lots with build dates much more recent than 10/27.

I was told by FP that the sales manager/owner/regional rep can get more info on what is going on. But when I talk to my salesmen.. They just give me the same answer that FP does without really looking deep into it imo. I don't care if I am a pain in the butt anymore. Truck should be here Wednesday and it hasn't even shipped yet according to the ford tracker!

OP
OP
Jake17

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
RAM customer orders get priority before dealer orders.
3wks order to delivery
Tracked my RAM on-line from order to delivery...awesome!

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by FP that the sales manager/owner/regional rep can get more info on what is going on. But when I talk to my salesmen.. They just give me the same answer that FP does without really looking deep into it imo. I don't care if I am a pain in the butt anymore. Truck should be here Wednesday and it hasn't even shipped yet according to the ford tracker!

What was your build date?

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
start(11/8) finish(11/9).

Yea I’ve seen stickers with those dates on lots. So hopefully yours has actually shipped and will arrive soon.

Mine was 10/27 so there’s (hopefully) no way it hasn’t shipped. But I’d like some more concrete info so I can plan my travel. I’m just in Tn, so it’s not terribly far.