2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he's talking about all the F-150's (XL, XLT, Lariat, Platinum).
Yes and how many Ford dealers are there all placing orders around the same time? At the beginning of the new model year, they're likely to have enough orders in the system for many weeks builds.

lukem80

Reaction score
anyone know the paint code for the touch up paint on the orange accents of the new Fox shocks yet? I need to paint my 18 shocks and get this blue off'em

Blackcell

Reaction score
The truck is perfect only missing a minor conveniance option which is....wireless charging. Wish they included it for 2019 since its standard on most cars now

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck is perfect only missing a minor conveniance option which is....wireless charging. Wish they included it for 2019 since its standard on most cars now
Damn! I was wondering about that, Shame it’s not standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score

not just most cars, the Expedition has one and the F150 don't! Can't understand, would love to have wireless charging, it's just so much easier, but we would need cable anyway for car play and android auto, still it should have the feature!

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not just most cars, the Expedition has one and the F150 don't! Can't understand, would love to have wireless charging, it's just so much easier, but we would need cable anyway for car play and android auto, still it should have the feature!
Yes. Not familiar with the implementation on the Expedition, but is there a possibility of retrofit?

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score