2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I misspoke and it’s the 20th. So next Thursday. My Dora says I’m priority 10 and they said the ford rep has it and it’s first to go. No known parts holds per them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I should get a VIN next week because the regional rep was with my salesman when the order was being placed.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then I should get a VIN next week because the regional rep was with my salesman when the order was being placed.

Same here. I was told his rep took it and placed it. My Dora says priority 10 too so should be first one pulled. So here’s to next Thursday!! [emoji482][emoji482]

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduling starts today and is every Thursday after. With production starting 10/22. I texted my dealer he’s gonna check if I got a vin today. Last time I waited till 12/15 to get mine when scheduling opened in August for the 2017. Longest wait ever

Don't all model F-150's come down the same assembly line? If that's the case as I believe, only a handful of Raptors would be built per day. It would be quite possible to have several months wait.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't all model F-150's come down the same assembly line? If that's the case as I believe, only a handful of Raptors would be built per day. It would be quite possible to have several months wait.

Depends how many allocations your dealer gets. A year of production and they get 24 allocations you can expect 2 builds picked a month

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully the Raptors are prioritized. Wishful thinking, I know.