2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whelp, jumped in this afternoon and got my order submitted. Fully loaded, minus the stickers, in performance blue.

I was gonna wait until November/December, since I don't want to take delivery until March; But with the talk of delays for the BLs and color package, figured I'll play it safe. If I'm wrong, I won't exactly be upset to take delivery of a Raptor earlier than I expect, lol.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wondering is something is coming today on ford.com, awfully I tried accessing 6 different dealer websites in 3 states and they are all down

vhudoo

Reaction score
Got this from the blue oval forums.

"The 2019MY F-150 USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is open. Startup scheduling starts next Thursday, September 27th."

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from the blue oval forums.

"The 2019MY F-150 USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is open. Startup scheduling starts next Thursday, September 27th."
Should be this Thursday, tomorrow per all other sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vhudoo

Reaction score
Not sure if this is accurate, but I thought that scheduling occurs on Thursday's and confirmations could be obtained the following day. That said over on blueoval, one of the moderators posted that scheduling starts next Thursday, Sept 27th for 2019MY-F-150s. I have a feeling that build start dates are gonna be pushed back.