GEN 2 2019 Raptor Intel ... V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Delivery Day! at the airport flying to Rochester to pick up my 2019! :banana-mario:

at-airport-cr.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got home. 360 miles and I got 17.7mpg. I will write a detailed review within the next 2-3 days. I told the dealership not to do a PDI so the car inside and out is filthy. Going to detail the interior and then the exterior tomorrow 1st thing.

My truck:

my-truck.jpg

My dealer has a performance blue (my truck) and also had a velocity blue and a lightning blue. I was able to see them all. Lightning blue is very dark where PB is a tad bit lighter and VB is super bright. I really like VB. My salesman liked my PB the best but it is interesting to see all 3 colors at one dealership.

left to right >> VB, PB & LB:

vb-pb-lb.jpg

Not too many VBs in the wild so here's 2 more photos:

vb.jpg

vb2.jpg

I blocked Mamula and this means I no longer see his post. I am sure he wants to measure his **** size again. I know I have a big **** so there's no need and hence I blocked him. :)

Last edited:

xmadcowx

Reaction score
The real question though....did you get a damn garbage plate?

Truck looks great, PBs should be in Colorado in a week or two...hopefully I can make a decision. Pretty jealous, both the truck and Rochester. Haven't been "home" in 5-6 years.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home. 360 miles and I got 17.7mpg. I will write a detailed review within the next 2-3 days. I told the dealership not to do a PDI so the car inside and out is filthy. Going to detail the interior and then the exterior tomorrow 1st thing.

My server is down (just called my hosting service and asked them WTF!). So I can't attach an image to this post but ...

here's my truck you can see one image at my drop box >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jxsr04f6myqegr/my-truck.jpg?dl=0

My dealer has a performance blue (my truck) and also had a velocity blue and a lightning blue. I was able to see them all. Lightning blue is very dark where PB is a tad bit lighter and VB is super bright. I really like VB. My salesman liked my PB the best but it is interesting to see all 3 colors at one dealership. Here's VB (left) and LB (right) >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhwsqnz2wunduq5/velocity-and-lightning.jpg?dl=0

hard to tell there's a diff but in person there's a huge diff between the 3 blues.

I blocked Mamula and this means I no longer see his post. I am sure he wants to measure his **** size again. I know I have a big **** so there's no need and hence I blocked him. :)

The sticker on the hood makes me think that a white racing stripe would look kinda badass with that color. Also, I'm super happy I went with PB (at least I'm feeling much better about liking it when I see it on a Raptor in person). I saw a PB Edge ST today and the color looks sharp.

Congrats again, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the first drive.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't need (or care) to see it. I'm happy he's finally taking delivery.

Congrats, Raptor911.
He demanded that I showed mine.. I did it. Now it's his turn to proof his false claim of buying at invoice price.
I never talked to you. You might need to learn how to mind your business. Me and him with 3 of the haters have a special connection.
Just ignore me, I don't need your attention. Thanks

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My server is down (just called my hosting service and asked them WTF!). So I can't attach an image to this post but ...

here's my truck you can see one image at my drop box >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jxsr04f6myqegr/my-truck.jpg?dl=0

My dealer has a performance blue (my truck) and also had a velocity blue and a lightning blue. I was able to see them all. Lightning blue is very dark where PB is a tad bit lighter and VB is super bright. I really like VB. My salesman liked my PB the best but it is interesting to see all 3 colors at one dealership. Here's VB (left) and LB (right) >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhwsqnz2wunduq5/velocity-and-lightning.jpg?dl=0

hard to tell there's a diff but in person there's a huge diff between the 3 blues.

Man how does it feel to be told to prove something you cannot! You said it yourself. Do you want me to post those comments of yours from the other thread?
Now your troll is the one shaming you. Unbelievable. I proved every claim you and your boys claimed was false. Now I have showed my raptor, my ford app with my name and a car, and my final receipt showing my $5k discount I claimed, it is time for you to do as well.
Funny how you claimed that you purchased invoice just after I wrote on the forum that I bought mine at $5k below MSRP. Trying to get upper hand over me. I want you to admit your lie, then I won't disturb you again. You don't see me bothering the other 3 haters. They didn't lie like you did. Now it's time to show proof! After 2 weeks if u don't show proof, I will declare victory over you. This will make it #8 straight victory over the haters. Can't wait for 2 weeks. I have a feeling you paid msrp. Yet you have the guts to say my deal was abmisal! Alright shame me or shut the **** up in this forum when I talk!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You are damn liar. You claimed to have blocked me because you couldn't prove that you purchased invoice. If indeed you blocked me, why are you still active in my hater thread thumbing other hater comments up?
Don't try that lie!