GEN 2 2019 Raptor Intel ... V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ this

Adding any additional commentary would be unnecessary.
You are so dumb that I had to point it out to you. Now you know why tha haters lost. I am a troll but I also have a raptor. Deadly combination since most people here are weak minded and think that troll means broke. This is why you also assumed I cannot afford one.
You are still dumber than a rock to have wasted your time on me. But I am not done until u give up. Expect your reply soon.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor911, congrats, beautiful truck. I too blocked the 12 year old *** boy mamilla so I haven't seen this thread in a while. Take care.....

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my 2019 Finally arrived yesterday. 3 days turned into three months, but it's finally here. After having a 2017, the 2019 is a bit anticlimactic, but there are a few little nuggets I noticed;

• The Raptor Logo on the seat back is 3M (reflective). I'll take a pic when I get a chance.
  • The steering wheel feels better quality. But I'm coming from the Orange interior that had a different leather wheel.
  • The new Recaro interior is nice, for sure.
  • Ride is maybe slightly better? Or it could be in my head.
  • The icons on the dash are a little different.
  • The BL wheels look great
  • Agate black is decent....kinda looks like it has pollen on the paint at all times.
Side note: The amount of stickers dealers put on these things is unreal. There is like 20 stickers on this truck that I'm slowly taking off. I know the dealer would do it, but the truck had road salt on it, and it being black, I didn't trust them to clean it right so I told them not to touch it.

Great truck, glad to finally have another one.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my 2019 Finally arrived yesterday. 3 days turned into three months, but it's finally here. After having a 2017, the 2019 is a bit anticlimactic, but there are a few little nuggets I noticed;

• The Raptor Logo on the seat back is 3M (reflective). I'll take a pic when I get a chance.
  • The steering wheel feels better quality. But I'm coming from the Orange interior that had a different leather wheel.
  • Agate black is decent....kinda looks like it has pollen on the paint at all times.
Side note: The amount of stickers dealers put on these things is unreal. There is like 20 stickers on this truck that I'm slowly taking off. I know the dealer would do it, but the truck had road salt on it, and it being black, I didn't trust them to clean it right so I told them not to touch it.

Congrats! Send some photos when you can.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The gauge/measurements are the best new feature.

And I also did my own pdi and I agree, stickers and markings all over the truck.