GEN 2 2019 Raptor Intel ... V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope same old crap for me. Ordered 8/14 sitting on lot in CA since 12/31 nobody knows when it will get to the dealership, zone manager won’t return calls from dealership owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Black&GreenRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck 9/17/18 and I still don’t have a build date I was the second allocation at my dealer and they have ordered 3 trucks after mine and they have all been built and delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck 9/17/18 and I still don’t have a build date I was the second allocation at my dealer and they have ordered 3 trucks after mine and they have all been built and delivered

Did you get Recaros? I'm in a similar situation, and I'm almost positive the blue accent interior/Recaros are the reason for the delays. I'm assuming there's a pretty big supply pinch going on with the seats. They're trickling out, just seems like it's much slower than builds without them.

Black&GreenRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get Recaros? I'm in a similar situation, and I'm almost positive the blue accent interior/Recaros are the reason for the delays. I'm assuming there's a pretty big supply pinch going on with the seats. They're trickling out, just seems like it's much slower than builds without them.

Yes I did order the recaros and was thinking the same that they may be the cause of the delay

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was ordered 9/22
Original delivery day was 2/14,then bumped to 2/10 now to 2/4.
Recaros,Bead locks on the order.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not built yet.
I was also second allocation at my dealer.
Build date was to be on January 28th.
I have not called or chat with FP since the updated delivery dates on the Ford vehicle tracker changed.

Black&GreenRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not built yet.
I was also second allocation at my dealer.
Build date was to be on January 28th.
I have not called or chat with FP since the updated delivery dates on the Ford vehicle tracker changed.

Ok gotcha the way you worded it I thought it had been built but not delivered

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ... finally my 2019 has been delivered to the dealer. My story just in case some of you guys have orders in the pipeline.

I ordered my truck on 9/6/2018. It was the 1st 2019 allocation at my dealership. It was built on 10/24 (3rd day of production). Tracking shows on 11/8 that it was awaiting shipping with no ETA to the dealership. And then nothing for 7 weeks until last week when an update appeared and it was due to the dealership between 1/7-13. Last Thursday I was told it was at the rail station 2 hours away from the dealership and then it arrived Sat morning.

I still don't know why for 7 weeks, it just disappeared. Please note, I was the 1st allocation and the 2nd and 3rd allocation arrived before mine did. The dealership even sold their 2nd allocation as a courtesy delivery to CA and they are in Rochester, NY. Interestingly, the online window sticker was unavailable during the 7 weeks and then conveniently started working last week.

My salesman tells me it has been horrible year and he has had other orders just vanish without a trace. And then just show up without any notice. I have heard, if you are the 1st truck in the holding lot then you are the last truck out. Ford has no system to monitor what truck was built 1st and so on. This is frustrating as how in the hell can Ford not track a 70K vehicle?

My salesman tells me every dealership has complained and was told Ford is working on a better system that prioritizes shipping where 1st build trucks would ship 1st and not get caught behind 2nd build trucks, 3rd build trucks and so on.

Anyway, I am in VA and will take delivery on the Jan. 17th. I told my salesman to park it somewhere safe leave all the plastic on it and NOT to perform any PDI. I want the joy of detailing it myself.

Hope to see you post info about the purchase. So we can see and verify the big discount you clamined to have saved. For the record you said $98 above invoice - $7k :badidea:. Can't wait to see that :eek:. But I know you won't because you lied! :D. Thanks for the fake news!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke