GEN 2 2019 Raptor Differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand your end game? As an engineer don't you want empirical evidence? Or at the very least actually drive an early gen2 truck and then drive a 2019?

Do you think it would be a ridiculous scenario if one would give an opinion on a movie but actually never watched the movie? This is exactly what you are doing.

Mamula believes the brightest minds make the best decisions based on a lack of data.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will listen to your opinion when you actually ride in a 19. Until then your opinion means zero. Zero experience = zero credibility.
What about the expert reviews TFL on youtube?
You know i am telling the truth, no need to try to assassinate me for not having Raptor yet.
To be honest i blame people like you for me not having my raptor by now. If you all had banded together and requested atleast $5k under MSRP, we would have forced ford to drop the price of the damn raptor. But u went ahead to buy it!
Do i have money to purchase it? the answer is yes. But I will be a Jew in this instance.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ignore Mamula. His e-girlfriend isn't replying anymore so he has to come on here and talk about something he can't afford. Well, that he can afford with a 10% discount.
Olo since when did 450 HP become > 450 HP.?
2017/18 has 450HP
2019 has 450HP.
Are you guys alright? Seriously are you well?

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be better to get a 2019 or a 2018 IYO
If you have the money, of course 2019 is the one to get. It is newer, and has alittle bells and whistles added to the prev year model.
If money is a factor, and you don't care about live shock, then get 2018!

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have the money, of course 2019 is the one to get. It is newer, and has alittle bells and whistles added to the prev year model.
If money is a factor, and you don't care about live shock, then get 2018!
Its not a factor but I HATE losing money on cars LIKE THAT.... I bought a used SL opposed to new just so I didnt have to endure a 40K **** gouge

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the expert reviews TFL on youtube?
You know i am telling the truth, no need to try to assassinate me for not having Raptor yet.
To be honest i blame people like you for me not having my raptor by now. If you all had banded together and requested atleast $5k under MSRP, we would have forced ford to drop the price of the damn raptor. But u went ahead to buy it!
Do i have money to purchase it? the answer is yes. But I will be a Jew in this instance.

All I read is that we all kept Mamula from buying a Raptor. High fives for everyone! :banana-mario:

You do understand that we represent the minority of Raptors being purchased. Right?

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mamula believes the brightest minds make the best decisions based on a lack of data.
That is false.
TFLL on youtube --> Said the 2019 shocks are stiffer search youtube for TFLL raptor 2019 review
Currently avarage discount for 2019 is $1.5K - klabenfordonline (Yes i know one of us here bought it for $5k discount price mistake)
2018 can be easily discounted for $6k-$7k in Ohio (Kent) and $3.5k - $5k in GA and AL - akinsford & tuscoloosaford

Even if you bought the car, I will listen to the experts before i listen to you egomaniacs. You will even lie to yourselves to justify paying ADM fee for your raptor. How the hell is a 2019 450HP > 2018 450HP of same care same body frame and the difference is the shocks? Now who looks stupid?

Last edited:

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you're saying that suspension improvements don't improve performance?
True ----------------> It will improve offroad performance and jump landing/bottoming out
False----------------> It wont improve takeoff speed. Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weight and Horse Power determine this not damn shocks!