2019 Raptor ADV Widebody on 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of a RAP with the widebody kit but NOT lifted?

I need to still be able to go into garages to park but I like the width and the wider stance.

Good question. Most install wide body fenders/bedsides due to mid travel suspension. How are you planning on widening the suspension? Or just leaving the suspension stock, adding width to the body? Would give you that bodybuilder who skips leg day look.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good question. Most install wide body fenders/bedsides due to mid travel suspension. How are you planning on widening the suspension? Or just leaving the suspension stock, adding width to the body? Would give you that bodybuilder who skips leg day look.

@Donovan This is true ^^^ You could also choose wheels that are wider with a lower offset. Since the fiberwerx fenders are 2.5" wider you'll want a 10" wide wheel with an offset in the ballpark of -12 to -25. A lot of the Ronin Factory Raptors ran big fenders and wider wheels or spacers to fill in the new fenders.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me clear, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

I want it wide bodied with the wheels on spacers or wider whatever it takes for it to look correct. I just dunno if I want to make it taller on a lift kit. I don't have little man syndrome.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let me clear, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

I want it wide bodied with the wheels on spacers or wider whatever it takes for it to look correct. I just dunno if I want to make it taller on a lift kit. I don't have little man syndrome.
The fenders do have a bigger "rise" so the fender opening is taller. 35's may look short. The other option is to just get flares like the Anderson composites option. They're 2" wider but not taller. https://andersoncomposites.com/prod...front-fender-flares-for-2017-2018-ford-raptor

Sorry to thread jack OP

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took a look at that @Pacific Wheel and it looks cheap, like a F150 SPORT trying too hard.

So my only option is to go all out, drop 8,000 on the wide body, wheels, spacers, lift, correct?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

When it says fenders, are they just sending fronts and no rears?

Damn I sound new.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

When it says fenders, are they just sending fronts and no rears?

Damn I sound new.

Make a new thread and we can talk more without taking over the OP build thread.