2019 Raptor ADV Widebody on 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
routt73

routt73

Reaction score
June 2022 Update

1) AWE 0FG Exhaust (RDFR20EL) installed and I am very happy with it. It is pretty loud on the outside when you really get on it, which I like, but not too loud inside the cabin.

2) Fox 3.0 Live Valve with I bought from @Rick@FMS on here. Salty Gears installed it and on my first off-road outing, washboard included, I found it be excellent and very different than stock.

3) I am currently running it with the Volk wheels and Yokohama tires but I think I prefer my KO2 and Kansei Roku with -10 offset.
Yokohama X-AT 37x13.50r18 (80lbs)
Volk TE37XT 18x9, -1mm

OP
OP
routt73

routt73

Reaction score
Update:
The ADV front fenders already warped and some of the pieces are fitting loose around the headlights, was all purchased and installed at ADV, and not much can be done about it. The 2" fenders look great and nice clearance for 37s (aka 35.8s) but the quality, durability, and fitment is just fair.

My bumpers, tires, FRS 3.0, Deavers, Icon UCA, and wheels are all doing great. My 454 Motorsports vertical tire carrier was replaced by Krazy House Customs bed anchors with a Mac's Y-Strap to carry the spare.

Last edited: