2019 phasers warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never been to a prius dealership before so I am not sure how it works... But I would assume they'd fix a battery phaser issue no problem

(Welcome aboard and good luck)

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah... ’19 +5 =2024 sometime. Unless you got an early manufacture 2019. what’s the actual MFG date? (it should be on the sticker or door panel).

Tell this stealership to unfùck themselves and fix the truck or recommend someone who will.
Some stealership service shops don’t like some repairs because Ford only cuts so much money for the repair so the hourly rate for warranty isn’t as profitable as non-warranty work.

if the stealership is this blatant about it, you might not want to have work done there as they may short your repair.

also
#OneLessprius
It's actually based on in service date.. you can see it in the fordpass app

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!! Good luck with your Phasers

Ranbo

Reaction score
I would find a new, reputable dealership because that's just plain incompetence. I would get their incompetence in writing then blast reviews everywhere then you may get somewhere with a call from someone who actually knows they f'ed up.