2019 Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now, what will be options and what will be standard? Will the trail control be part of the tech package? What will the increase be in MSRP? Expect a return of more/higher ADM's.

I have a deal lined up at msrp, first allocation, small dealer in midwest.

I might not be the first 19 on the road since it's a small dealer and isn't high on the priority list, but that's okay. Gives me more time to pay off current truck.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a deal lined up at msrp, first allocation, small dealer in midwest.

I might not be the first 19 on the road since it's a small dealer and isn't high on the priority list, but that's okay. Gives me more time to pay off current truck.

Good deal and congrats on your 2019! Details of your intended build please! Get ready as you're probably looking at a mid to late Nov. delivery, (based on how long a lot of us have been waiting for the 2018). Mine was ordered, with substantial cash deposit on March 7th, build date is June 3rd (approx. 90 days) and ETA to dealer is late June. Make sure of two things; 1) they actually have an allocation for your order and, 2) they prioritize it correctly. Mine was at a priority 19 which is the lowest priority for a retail/sold order (or so I've read) and sat in the queue for close to 9 weeks before it was given a priority 01 and then picked for eventual build. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up with the shark fin antenna on the roof? Replacing the old mast antenna on the fender?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up with the shark fin antenna on the roof? Replacing the old mast antenna on the fender?

no, you'll still have the front whip antenna........ the sharkfin replaces the black plastic one on the roof for the navi and sat radio.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. It's been discontinued and been replaced with the new blue/Recaro options.

Well that's unfortunate. I always though the orange trim looked pretty sharp, especially with the stitching. The blue looks pretty hideous from the photo IMO and just seems like it won't wear well over time.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well that's unfortunate. I always though the orange trim looked pretty sharp, especially with the stitching. The blue looks pretty hideous from the photo IMO and just seems like it won't wear well over time.

It'll be interesting how the alcantara wears over time.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer Allocations

So does ordering a 2019 affect dealer allocation? Or do they still get their full allocation if I custom order?