2019+ Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
will these work in a 2017 Raptor?
No, these are specifically for the 2019+ with the live valve shocks from the factory.

17-18 trucks use these, which in our opinion are better since you don’t give away any ride adjustment to the computer so you can fine tune it to exactly how you’d like it to ride.

We have plenty of these in stock as well, so I’d be happy to get you a quote and hooked up! Shoot us a DM, I don’t want to spam your inbox :)

https://www.neo-garage.com/collecti...3-0-factory-series-coilovers-2017-ford-raptor

CR Gittere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, these are specifically for the 2019+ with the live valve shocks from the factory.

17-18 trucks use these, which in our opinion are better since you don’t give away any ride adjustment to the computer so you can fine tune it to exactly how you’d like it to ride.

We have plenty of these in stock as well, so I’d be happy to get you a quote and hooked up! Shoot us a DM, I don’t want to spam your inbox :)

https://www.neo-garage.com/collecti...3-0-factory-series-coilovers-2017-ford-raptor
No offense, but you have no idea what you are talking about or selling, you obviously don't understand live valve...

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense, but you have no idea what you are talking about or selling, you obviously don't understand live valve...

What would prompt you to say this? I'm curious as I didn't see anything out of line in his statement.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uhh he clearly does understand live valve. What he said was basically live valve the computer does it for you, maybe not to your liking. The analog set you can tune however you like.

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhh he clearly does understand live valve. What he said was basically live valve the computer does it for you, maybe not to your liking. The analog set you can tune however you like.

I think he’s referring to the fact that with live valve, your shocks are adjusted continuously as you cross terrain and use different modes. This is not possible without live valve but with more complexity, there are more chances for failures.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, if you understand it better, go ahead and explain :)

Live Valve adjusts via sensors and the computer within certain parameters. It only changes as much as the computer understands.

CR Gittere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The live valves operate within a certain range of valving, you set that range by changing the valving stacks. So you can set up the shocks the way you like and then the potentiometer's (SP) will adjust the shocks within the window of the valve stack you put in there. So you CAN adjust (revalve) the 3.0 live valves to your liking, and work with the computer system to dial it in, imagine it like a target with two circles. The outer circle is your mechanical valving. The smaller inner circle is where the computer will get you. With a traditional shock you do not get the smaller inner circle. You only get the outer circle, you do not get the fine tuning ability the computer gets you...Saying the 3.0 traditional shocks are better because you can revalve them is a hogwash, because you can do the same thing with the live valve.....