2019+ Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
again. I'm sure they did, but my personal interest in the technology is aftermarket and/or retrofit.

The complexity of attempting that with the way the system was designed is more complex than necessary on purpose if judging the decision solely on the most simple way to gain the data in order to draw the correct conclusion and make the tuning adjustment.

For ford, they already had most of what was necessary as part of the oem sensor package, so I get it.

They didn't do the aftermarket any favors though. Kinda short-sighted if you ask me. A desert truck with an easily tuned in the aftermarket live valve suspension would garner the same rabid following that raptors have. it wouldn't surprise me if one of the other MFGs beat ford to it. All ford is interested in is EV crate motors for hot rods.
I agree with this. I think if Ford left the door more open, people like Fox, King and real software engineers could tune the hell out of a live valve system. In a way it’s similar to a computer. I personally think that’s the future of shock tuning after this whole Live Valve debacle.

but I also think they took away a lot of real shock tuning by giving most of it to a computer. The new rear 3.0s aren’t even bypasses anymore, it’s all computed.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We still have 1 front and 2 rear 3.0 live valve upgrades in stock!

BAJADREAMBUILD for 10% off your entire Raptor order :cool:

Free shipping too!
Order here;
www.neo-garage.com

Are owners not buying them as a complete set? I’ve read that some members are doing these up front and Icon’s in the rear. Any benefit to just upgrading the fronts on a ‘19 for a daily driver?

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are owners not buying them as a complete set? I’ve read that some members are doing these up front and Icon’s in the rear. Any benefit to just upgrading the fronts on a ‘19 for a daily driver?
Yeah, we’ve sold a few just fronts.
Overall I think it rides much better over stock.

It’s slightly similar to just doing Eibachs up front because they get rid of a lot of the boat like feel and nose dive, but then these gain a lot of performance advantage offroad and when you really start to push them.

On road, you’re probably better going with Eibachs, just being honest, but if you do see yourself jumping or pushing the truck further, I’d highly consider these for better damping and just overall offroad performance.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we’ve sold a few just fronts.
Overall I think it rides much better over stock.

It’s slightly similar to just doing Eibachs up front because they get rid of a lot of the boat like feel and nose dive, but then these gain a lot of performance advantage offroad and when you really start to push them.

On road, you’re probably better going with Eibachs, just being honest, but if you do see yourself jumping or pushing the truck further, I’d highly consider these for better damping and just overall offroad performance.

Got it! Well you never know some of the Starbucks around me have really tight drive thru's so... LOL