2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out that Canadians can PM Ford service on F150 forums for some order information.

As mentioned before, i have my vin and a build date of Aug. 21. I was told that I have an ETA of Sept. 17, my window sticker has not been issued yet so they said to check back for an update in a couple of weeks.

It sure would be nice to have it before i go off on my moose hunt!

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allegedly my 2018 has been "built" since the 17th of July. The ETA to my dealer was to be this week, which is not too likely.

My dealer warned me that the first builds might take some time to arrive as they need to be inspected after which they get ok'd to ship...unless there is some kind of flaw that causes a recall, in which case it might be 2017 all over again.

It's a waiting game...best of luck to all of us :).

HellFish

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I have a sale for my Truck too based on a mythical ship date. On the bright side our trucks are built!

Got a definite delayed from my dealer.

"got an alert that all retail 2018 F-150 Including Raptors are on hold at the plant, Ford tends to this kind of thing every now and then to insure that retail orders leaving the plant don’t have any issues with them"

duke92

Reaction score
My dealer emailed it to me. I asked for the production history and that's what I was sent.

Thanks. I wish we had access to that system. Being able to follow that real time would be awesome.

We need an app like Dominos Pizza Tracker. "Your Raptor order is being processed...
...in production at the plant...
...in transport...
...at the dealer.

Attachments

• e5a05fbad4802e0142d62a913692580a.jpg
    e5a05fbad4802e0142d62a913692580a.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 61