2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine week before last...Shadow Black SCREW, 802a, Tech, twin moonroof, interior accent pkg, etc., MSRP. Just waiting on VIN...

I AM VERY EXCITE!

drew5363

Reaction score
I've had an order placed waiting on an allocation from a small dealer since June. I was getting tired of waiting and called a few random dealers just to see what they had. Today must be my lucky day. the first dealer i called had the exact build that i already had on order already built. The truck is getting the spray in bed liner and then is getting shipped. i immediately put a deposit down and I should have it in 2-3 weeks at msrp. Crazy!

TigerRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an update from Ford Performance on a delivery date for my 2018 Raptor built on 7/19. They indicated that it had just gotten back from getting the bed liner installed and that they have not built enough trucks to perform the QC checks required for the first run of trucks to release them for shipping.

They were very helpful and asked me to call Friday for more information. I had received an ETA for delivery between 8/4 - 8/10. They indicated that this was manually entered and felt like it would realistically be 8/14 - 8/21.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got an update from Ford Performance on a delivery date for my 2018 Raptor built on 7/19. They indicated that it had just gotten back from getting the bed liner installed and that they have not built enough trucks to perform the QC checks required for the first run of trucks to release them for shipping.

They were very helpful and asked me to call Friday for more information. I had received an ETA for delivery between 8/4 - 8/10. They indicated that this was manually entered and felt like it would realistically be 8/14 - 8/21.

Thanks, I noticed by window sticker was updated today, figured they finished the BL, I'll wait and check on Friday as well.

HellFish

Reaction score
My sales guy says the same thing. Might not arrive for 8/6 (Yeah Sunday)

The bad news is I am closing on the sale of my 2011 Raptor ($32K) on Saturday.

Gonna be bumming a lot of rides in August.

TigerRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sales guy says the same thing. Might not arrive for 8/6 (Yeah Sunday)

The bad news is I am closing on the sale of my 2011 Raptor ($32K) on Saturday.

Gonna be bumming a lot of rides in August.

I feel your pain. I have a sale for my Truck too based on a mythical ship date. On the bright side our trucks are built!

dieseldude

Reaction score
Just got an email from my dealer... The truck is "in production"!
I ordered mine way back in January '17... Long story.. But it got converted to an '18, okay with me. I called FP and they confirmed that it was in production, FP went on to say "Production can last 10 days" , Wow. Actual finish of production - 8/7/17... Add a couple days for the spray in bed liner, then it sits around until they have sufficient numbers of trucks that pass QC tests, then it will be shipped out. They were nice enough to recommend that I call back in a week for an ETA of delivery.
I can't wait for the road trip to pick it up, probably first week of September.

SCAB
Shadow Black
802A
Tech package
Tailgate step
Spray in BL
Calif Emissions

stupid_rope

Reaction score
That tailgate step is so handy. Had one on the superduty, had to have one on the Raptor.

Just got an email from my dealer... The truck is "in production"!
I ordered mine way back in January '17... Long story.. But it got converted to an '18, okay with me. I called FP and they confirmed that it was in production, FP went on to say "Production can last 10 days" , Wow. Actual finish of production - 8/7/17... Add a couple days for the spray in bed liner, then it sits around until they have sufficient numbers of trucks that pass QC tests, then it will be shipped out. They were nice enough to recommend that I call back in a week for an ETA of delivery.
I can't wait for the road trip to pick it up, probably first week of September.

SCAB
Shadow Black
802A
Tech package
Tailgate step
Spray in BL
Calif Emissions