2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

everjack

Reaction score
have you been able to see a confirmed sample of what lead foot gray is going to look like?

i've been waiting for this to decide on which color to place my 2018 order with...

Not really. I'm kind of winging it, but going off the photo's of a lead foot gray mustang on the internet (tried to post pictures, but it doesn't want to work). I really like Fords Avalanche gray, but am a huge fan of Toyotas cement gray. I like that the lead foot darkens the gray up more though.

Does anyone know if Lithium gray and lead foot gray are supposed to be one in the same, or is lead foot supposed to be a different tone/shade?

motoman289

Reaction score
Saw this color today on a SCAB around the Dearborn Campus, its a very similar sheen as the avalanche where it changes depending on the light. Like the cement of the Toyota but darker definitely. Good looking color for sure.

everjack

Reaction score
Saw this color today on a SCAB around the Dearborn Campus, its a very similar sheen as the avalanche where it changes depending on the light. Like the cement of the Toyota but darker definitely. Good looking color for sure.

Awesome! That's just what I wanted to hear. Thank you for the info.!

Raymond

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection is available on the 2018 raptor or is it still Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation that is part of the Raptor Technology package?

Hdscreens

Reaction score
Can an order be placed for a Raptor through email? I'm short on time this week and just curious if I can have a dealer email me order sheet and I just email it back?

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can an order be placed for a Raptor through email? I'm short on time this week and just curious if I can have a dealer email me order sheet and I just email it back?

Yes very easily. But dealers are different and have different policies. So you should ask your dealer.

RELBUS

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in the chicagoland area?

Bought a Explorer sport 6 months ago from Rizza, and I intend to see what they will sell for, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection is available on the 2018 raptor or is it still Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation that is part of the Raptor Technology package?

Good question. I assumed it did, but the order guide uses same text as last year.

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys getting DORAs? I have literally called 25 dealers around the country this week and all of them claim they have not even received allocations yet. Any leads?