2018 Order Guide is out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as my 996tt sells and I free a garage spot, I'll be checking out the B&O in a aston v8v as well :). I am not a car audiophile and don't hate the Sony for a stock system, but I do appreciate good speakers and have a B&W CM series 11 channel atmos setup in the basement with two totally ridiculous Captivator 1400 subs from JTR. I stopped chasing audiophile stuff elseware, gets too expensive and you lose appreciation for the really good system compared to normal.

On a related note, my 360 has a custom alpine $7k system a prior owner put in...and it sucks!

drew5363

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to order a MY18 in the North East? All the dealers I've called said that they don't have any allocations yet. One said it wouldn't be for months till they were able to order.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Salesmen and many managers don't have a clue. Only thing they know is they want to sell you something on the lot today. They don't give a shit finding out how you can order a 2018 when it's mid-May. They are blowing smoke up your ass hoping they can sell you something now instead of figuring out how to place an order.

PJF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Bang & Olufsen sounds really good in my Aston Martin V8V. Definitely an upgrade from Sony.B & O is standard in all Aston Martins.

I have a 2016 BMW M6 with B&O and it sounds pretty damn awesome!

Derrick

Reaction score
Just jumped on a 17 at sticker

I was heading to look at a couple of units in Mississauga and they didn't have the 2 black that were advertised on the dealer search. When I got there they had 5 units 4 sold just had a Ruby Red (an extra cost). Although that wasn't the color i wanted but looking past (rain) dirt it looked pretty good much better in person.
The dealer just got it 8 days earlier went for drive and I was hooked. which I was before the drive, you know once in the drivers seat they have to peel you out. Got for sticker no haggling get it next week.
The Sony system sounded ok for the short amount of time i had to play with it.

Last edited:

Raymond

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection is available on the 2018 raptor or is it still Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation that is part of the Raptor Technology package?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection is available on the 2018 raptor or is it still Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation that is part of the Raptor Technology package?

Per the order guide, the 2018 Raptor with the Raptor Technology Package will have Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of you really want the pedestrian detection.

Is hitting pedestrians a problem for those who want it? Been driving for over 30 years. Haven't had a problem avoiding pedestrians yet.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably best to not have pre-collision on an off-road vehicle - would be very tricky for the software to handle and would likely result in a lot of false positive unintended braking.