2018 MY Climate Control Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jbrichmond

jbrichmond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... issue is still present even with a truck free of forscan tweaks. Will sadly have to take it to the dealer tomorrow.

Could the DTC "B1C11"- Pass Left/Right Mirror Motor- have something to do with it? That is the only DTC I am seeing through Forescan. Very strange as I have never had an issue with this truck until I move 3300 miles cross country.

That battery is tall !! Spooky . . .

It is tall but surprisingly fit into the stock slot no issue and the screw down harness still fit/worked as if OEM.

Will update on dealers finding in case anyone else runs into this down the road.

Last edited:

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my last 4 fords all behaved the same. I leave the climate set to 71, and bump it up or down 1 or 2 degrees as needed. The only thing I ever have to do is turn AC button off when it gets cool. If it gets warm, it will turn on by itself, but it is not smart enough to turn off on its own. Any time the outside temp is 60 or below, you dont need the ac compressor so you can save some fuel econemy. I think ford leaves it on to remove humidity.

It should not be turning itself off on you/

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the settings you can change your climate control to either always go to the last setting or not. i found the setting while playing around trying to learn the truck i will try and go through again and figure out the sequence and post it.