2018 Adaptive cruise / stop and go retrofit into 2017 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what it looks like in action. Pretty easy to tell if you have it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YIFz7zWhQ

Yep. Exactly how I experienced it in construction zones. Gone til next week...but happy to duplicate that video with my Raptor then. Only difference is I think his ACC indicator remained green when the stop was over 3 seconds. I think mine flashes the following distance indicator bars amber when it shuts down...and I don't recall it giving the prompt to press RES+ or tap gas to resume. But maybe. I just knew I needed to and wasn't really intent on watching my dash...choosing instead to watch the road ahead.

So glad I got the counterfeit Raptor upgrade from China that is really just a glorified "high trim package F150". smfh!! Tears are gonna flow. Waaaah, waaah, I didn't get that option...how can that be??!!! Life's not fair!!! Guess you peacocks should of waited for a Gen2 v2 2018.

Happy Thanksgiving!! :flipthebird:

---------- Post added 11-21-2017 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-20-2017 at 11:54 PM ----------

oh shit! why'd I post that? what if all those construction zones were after my travels through Colorado? what if I imagined the whole thing? what if I was lulled into dreamland by Led Zeppelin? oh ****...now what've I done?

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh shit! why'd I post that? what if all those construction zones were after my travels through Colorado? what if I imagined the whole thing? what if I was lulled into dreamland by Led Zeppelin? oh ****...now what've I done?

24hour addiction hotline: 1-800-WTFRUtyping

just out of concern for you brother [emoji23]

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did a bunch of poorly informed cowboys have to jump in my thread and clutter it?

Oh, its FRF, that's why. My bad actually.

I'll just PM the one person who actually likely knows the answer. Livnitup.

Keep talking amongst yourselves. The rest of us 17ers who know the difference between engine stop-start and stop-n-go cruise, please be entertained.

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange. My order guide brosure says the raptor has stop and go w pedestrian detection.

Not sure how much I trust the documentation after hearing that the 2018's swapped the upfitter and pass-through wires and the Raptor supplement printing #2 still shows it wrong along with the wrong wire colors.

Schmagagled

Reaction score
Strange. My order guide brosure says the raptor has stop and go w pedestrian detection.

Yours must be newer than mine. Mine dated 05/15/17 says ACC with Collision Mitigation, not Pedestrian Detection.

S.

Attachments

• From 2018 Raptor Order Guide.jpg
    From 2018 Raptor Order Guide.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 69

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I can post the pic. How do I do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1- Take picture
2- Click Reply (and Advanced if you're not in it)
3- Click on Manage Attachments
4- Point it to the file location where you stored the picture
5- Click on Upload
6- Close the Window and complete your post

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1- Take picture

2- Click Reply (and Advanced if you're not in it)

3- Click on Manage Attachments

4- Point it to the file location where you stored the picture

5- Click on Upload

6- Close the Window and complete your post

IMG_5417.jpg

Here ya go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk