2017 used pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etexas

Reaction score
Im looking at 2 used ones that are fully loaded 802a .One is private seller asking 63k with 3500 miles and the other is a dealer 66k w 11k miles. Whats a fair offer to present?

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
You won’t find any deals on these used right now. The original owners paid ADM, so they want you to also absorb that. Wait it out, or get a nice low mile 13/14... or a Roush SC.

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get new 18's at MSRP and new 17's for less than MSRP without much effort. So unless those are way under MSRP why not just buy new.

Kjc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid 66,500 for my 2018 with a sticker of 67,580...So I would agree with above comments and ask why not just buy new.

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a used 17 that I looked at with 13000 on it and they wanted $1000 over msrp. I didn’t even bother trying to negotiate with them. I ended up ordering an 18 from a local dealer at msrp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG2JFA91544

There’s my window sticker 65,825

How do you like the Ford OEM Tonneau cover? It seems like for an OE part it's not that much more then a decent quality after market part.

I'd rather not have one but I don't like the idea of the bed filling up with snow while I'm at work, then melting in the garage.

Mike

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the Ford OEM Tonneau cover? It seems like for an OE part it's not that much more then a decent quality after market part.

I'd rather not have one but I don't like the idea of the bed filling up with snow while I'm at work, then melting in the garage.

Mike

For the price it’s actually pretty sweet I had a bakflip hard trifold previously and that was good but was starting to fall apart with the cable system they use to release the cover lock down this ford one has the spring loaded handles on each side in the interior that you pull down on them fold out if the way . It’s lighter then the bakflip but was also cheaper and it actually mounts almost on top of the bed so have like extra two inches inside height as the bakflip mounted so top was flush with bed sides. It appears be a quality item.