2017 RPG Built long travel RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like with the low miles it’s worth mid 60’s stock. 50% of modification cost is probably somewhat fair as anyone who can afford the truck won’t be installing this stuff themselves as they’ll have to account for the cost of their time...somewhere around 85k is probably a fair price, it’s just a little surprising that everyone wants stock raptors so they can feel cool driving to Safeway but that’s the way the market trends point

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like with the low miles it’s worth mid 60’s stock. 50% of modification cost is probably somewhat fair as anyone who can afford the truck won’t be installing this stuff themselves as they’ll have to account for the cost of their time...somewhere around 85k is probably a fair price, it’s just a little surprising that everyone wants stock raptors so they can feel cool driving to Safeway but that’s the way the market trends point

Exactly
:laughing1:

RonPorter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats all they are good for dude.

OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best one is - I had a guy in the business of off-road shocks. Had trucks on magazine covers back in the day. Drives an older Raptor, yet says to me. The engine compartment is kinda dusty / dirty. Says - there are a couple scuffs on the wrap....and his wife looks under the truck and says there’s some mud on the under carriage.

I explain - I really don’t detail the motor. And is was hardly dusty at best.
- the scuffs are from small rocks being thrown up by the tires. And I said you can replace a pice of the vinyl.
- and I explained to her - that the mud was from me driving it to work one day .... and got stuck driving behind a water truck for dust control on one of my construction projects.

He actually showed me the money order for my asking price. But then decided to not buy it. This is after he drove her from Havasu.

My thoughts - guys. Leave your wife at home.
It’s a real Raptor. It has seen trails and off road places.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The best one is - I had a guy in the business of off-road shocks. Had trucks on magazine covers back in the day. Drives an older Raptor, yet says to me. The engine compartment is kinda dusty / dirty. Says - there are a couple scuffs on the wrap....and his wife looks under the truck and says there’s some mud on the under carriage.

- the scuffs are from small rocks being thrown up by the tires. And I said you can replace a pice of the vinyl.
- and I explained to her - that the mud was from me driving it to work one day .... and got stuck driving behind a water truck for dust control on one of my construction projects.

He actually showed me the money order for my asking price. But then decided to not buy it. This is after he drove her from Havasu.

I'm like that, I detail my engine compartments in all my vehicles, even go so far as to wax the paint under the hood. :p

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not surprising honestly. A few months ago I sold my track car that made 750 horsepower to the tires and I had people coming to look at it complaining that they didn’t want it because the weather stripping was cracked

OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not surprising honestly. A few months ago I sold my track car that made 750 horsepower to the tires and I had people coming to look at it complaining that they didn’t want it because the weather stripping was cracked

:biggun:

Irritating as hell. Seems like most of these buyers - CANT BUY STEAM OFF A HOT DOG ! !

GetTiTGood

Reaction score
first, i have to say the truck is insanely well-done! i just joined hoping to get in contact about your truck...which leads to, my second question and im sure youre tired of answering but are you absolutely holding firm to that price?? if you send me you pm I can send you an offer...the wife-- aka la jefe--set the budget and we both are really liking this one. thanks and im looking forward to hearing back

OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first, i have to say the truck is insanely well-done! i just joined hoping to get in contact about your truck...which leads to, my second question and im sure youre tired of answering but are you absolutely holding firm to that price?? if you send me you pm I can send you an offer...the wife-- aka la jefe--set the budget and we both are really liking this one. thanks and im looking forward to hearing back

PM sent