2017 RPG Built long travel RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GetTiTGood

Reaction score
Well, I sent a PM. And although “GeTiTGood” seemed ready and wanting......I have yet to hear from him

Come on guys. Help me get this truck to a new home.

Sorry we ended up going to a dealership that night. Long story short...we ended up with an '18. I TRULY WAS interested but the wife wanted one straight from the dealer and she was not budging. I'm going to email a buddy this link so he can have a look a pass on along to a couple of his clients.
And I hadn't realized so much time had past from when I posted! I thought it was maybe a week ago! (Between work & test driving & buying multiple raptors...long story...and finally ending up with the one we now have,) it seems like yesterday

we're in socal about 10 minutes from RPG. (RSM). After cars & coffee were heading over there to check it out.

GetTiTGood

Reaction score
Btw...this forum auto-filled a random name I used from another forum years ago...so that was weird. But. Yea getititittgood. Like a stutter

D

Deleted member 12951

SOLD......SOLD.......SOLD.......SOLD.......

please remove ad.

Thank you
Why remove? Read the rules. This gives others that are selling an idea what the market bears. Thread gets closed after things are sold

OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I’m just saying it’s sold. So if the moderator wants to remove the ad. I’m fine with it. If they want to lock it. Whatever works fir them.