2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ElRaptor

Reaction score
Side note, is anyone running the $209 Eibach 2.5 in. Pro-Truck Front Lift Springs vs. these $549 Geiser Springs on their Gen 2??

Specifications on Eibachs:
OE rate: 93 N/mm (533 lbs/in)
Pro-Lift-Kit rate: 102 N/mm (583 lbs/in)
Bump-stop: OE
Damper: OE
Tubing: N/A
OE hub center to fender: 608 mm
Pro-Lift-Kit hub center to fender: 672 mm
OE Camber = -0.9 -0.7deg (+/-0.1 deg)
Pro-Lift-Kit Camber = -0.4 deg
OE Toe: 0 - 0.2 deg (+/-0.10 deg)
Pro-Lift-Kit Toe: 0.1 deg

Any help here would be much appreciated!

ewm98

Reaction score
Side note, is anyone running the $209 Eibach 2.5 in. Pro-Truck Front Lift Springs vs. these $549 Geiser Springs on their Gen 2??

Specifications on Eibachs:

OE rate: 93 N/mm (533 lbs/in)

Pro-Lift-Kit rate: 102 N/mm (583 lbs/in)

Bump-stop: OE

Damper: OE

Tubing: N/A

OE hub center to fender: 608 mm

Pro-Lift-Kit hub center to fender: 672 mm

OE Camber = -0.9 -0.7deg (+/-0.1 deg)

Pro-Lift-Kit Camber = -0.4 deg

OE Toe: 0 - 0.2 deg (+/-0.10 deg)

Pro-Lift-Kit Toe: 0.1 deg

Any help here would be much appreciated!

I haven’t had much experience with the Geiser springs but I’ve had the Eibachs on my truck for a little over 12000 miles now. What do you want to know?

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I haven’t had much experience with the Geiser springs but I’ve had the Eibachs on my truck for a little over 12000 miles now. What do you want to know?

How do you like the Eibachs? Are you near Tucson? I'd love to check them out if you are.

ewm98

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

How do you like the Eibachs? Are you near Tucson? I'd love to check them out if you are.

I like them personally. I know some will say that they make the ride unbearable but I just don’t see it. The truck is still butter smooth 99% of the time and the only time it feels off is when the rear end is hopping around. And I’m up in Chandler, sorry. dude1782 might also have some insight. I know he ran the Eibachs on 37s and planned to switch to Geisers at some point, not sure if he’s done so already though.

Last edited:

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like them personally. I know some will say that they make the ride unbearable but I just don’t see it. The truck is still bitter smooth 99% of the time and the only time it feels off is when the rear end is hopping around. And I’m up in Chandler, sorry. dude1782 might also have some insight. I know he ran the Eibachs on 37s and planned to switch to Geisers at some point, not sure if he’s done so already though.

Still have the eibach springs until the front suspension kit I'm looking for comes out. I have lot of on and off road miles on them and I would call them decent. They're not better than stock but I don't think they're supposed to be. They're definitely not worse. It's dramatic IMO the people who call them dangerous or unbearable. I see no reason to take them off or replace them when they do just fine.

I run pretty hard with them and they're not out of control or hopping all over the place. They stay balanced and controlled when hitting whoops or jumping. They don't perform as well as the rear deaver springs which may be where some people are coming from.

The geiser springs do cost more and they will definitely perform better, it just depends on how bad you really want them and if you plan on keeping them. I already have the eibach springs and they work until I can get the front suspension setup I really want.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with Geisers and 37's on a SCREW willing to provide a measurement from ground to fender? Trying to see if I need a 1" collar with springs to retain 43.5", from what I'm reading the advertised 2" lift isn't accurate at all.

Also surprised we don't have more pics...

MOT26

Reaction score
My 2018 Raptor:

Front - mid fender stock =39.5
Front - Geiser springs =42.5
Front - add 37's =43.5

Rear - mid finder stock =41.5
Rear - Deaver +3 =43
Rear - add 37's = 44.5

2 months after install:

Front - Just over 43
Rear - Just over 43

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 Raptor:

Front - mid fender stock =39.5
Front - Geiser springs =42.5
Front - add 37's =43.5

Rear - mid finder stock =41.5
Rear - Deaver +3 =43
Rear - add 37's = 44.5

2 months after install:

Front - Just over 43
Rear - Just over 43

How does it rife with the 37s? Any rubbing? I have the same set up as you and want to throw some 37s on next.

Right now with stock 35s and the Gesiers and Camburg UCA's my truck sits 43" up front.

Rear with stock 35s and Deaver +3s my truck sits exactly 43" as well.

I have had both suspension on for a few months and have done some decent off roading to break them in.

Want 37s badly just dont want to rub........

MOT26

Reaction score
I have 17" method 105's with a zero offset. The tires are 37 inch Ko2's.

The driver side front will rub at full lock (BTW I knew that before I did my setup). That is the only time it rubs.

I cut a little of the plastic off (see pics) but I need to trim a little more, like half an inch. If you push the plastic back it will move about half an inch before it hits metal, so it should clear with the second trim. I might get to trimming it in the morning. I do not think that I will need to grind metal.

You can see in the pic that it still rubs a little at full lock (the scrape marks above the cut line), you can also see the line that I drew on the pic to show how much I cut off. I just put it in full lock a few minutes ago to get the pic, on a normal day i will not have a need to go full lock.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• CutLine.jpg
    CutLine.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 129

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 17" method 105's with a zero offset. The tires are 37 inch Ko2's.

The driver side front will rub at full lock (BTW I knew that before I did my setup). That is the only time it rubs.

I cut a little of the plastic off (see pics) but I need to trim a little more, like half an inch. If you push the plastic back it will move about half an inch before it hits metal, so it should clear with the second trim. I might get to trimming it in the morning. I do not think that I will need to grind metal.

You can see in the pic that it still rubs a little at full lock (the scrape marks above the cut line), you can also see the line that I drew on the pic to show how much I cut off. I just put it in full lock a few minutes ago to get the pic, on a normal day i will not have a need to go full lock.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info!

Have you had a chance to take it off in the dirt? Main concern is I dont want to rub while having fun, dont want to compromise the capabilities of the truck itself.