2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea they're quite heavy and I did notice some power loss, not enough to regear IMO. I'm a Toyo MT fanboy though and won't run anything else ;)

I hear you. Great tires.

I am just about to jump to 37s myself (from 35" MTs) and I decided to try the Ridge Grapplers. Hopefully I don't regret it.

Jeff manson

Reaction score
I have read this entire thread. I am only looking for the front end to be level with the rear while keeping factory wheel and tire sizes. If these springs are a little more stiff in the front end would be a plus while braking but not necessary. It seems like the collar kits are sketchy fix to me. The springs seem to be the way to go. Only concern I have about them is the angle of the CVs after spring install. Thoughts??

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read this entire thread. I am only looking for the front end to be level with the rear while keeping factory wheel and tire sizes. If these springs are a little more stiff in the front end would be a plus while braking but not necessary. It seems like the collar kits are sketchy fix to me. The springs seem to be the way to go. Only concern I have about them is the angle of the CVs after spring install. Thoughts??

You'll be nose high not level with geiser, unless you're also planning deavers for the rear. I think eibach is the only spring option to be level but they're also inferior.

Jeff manson

Reaction score
thanks kromealt. I will be looking into Readylift leveling kits as that is what the use on the Steeda Raptors and seems to be more of what i am looking for. I have to look into which one to level. 1.5 or 2.5?? any input would be helpful. or if i have missed a thread on it.

bunkisland

Reaction score
Been pounding on mine and like gen1s, think these are exorbitantly better than stock, especially level kits. Rides so nice.

I was hoping they would be taller than the advertised 2" and they are. I'm currently taller than I was on 5th ring of rpg collars (rpg claims 3.5 but I don't think so), I do expect them to settle a smidge.

37" Toyo MT
43.8" front
43.5" rear loaded on +3

GznLcGC.jpg

Truck looks great.

What bed rack is that?
Is that a roof top tent? Which one?

Thanks

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great.

What bed rack is that?
Is that a roof top tent? Which one?

Thanks

Thanks. It's a Rhino Rack sitting on top a TCUSA American Roll Cover, spent a long time debating between a real rack but wanted a roll cover and to still fit in the garage. Tent is a Treeline Ponderosa (72" wide), sold my CVT for it.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks kromealt. I will be looking into Readylift leveling kits as that is what the use on the Steeda Raptors and seems to be more of what i am looking for. I have to look into which one to level. 1.5 or 2.5?? any input would be helpful. or if i have missed a thread on it.

The leveling kits are not recommended for the Raptor. It is much better to do the Geiser springs or if you want to go cheaper, the perch collars from one of the many vendors. (RPG, ICON, etc.)

mikepipe597

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The leveling kits are not recommended for the Raptor. It is much better to do the Geiser springs or if you want to go cheaper, the perch collars from one of the many vendors. (RPG, ICON, etc.)

What if you don't want the full 2.5 inch lift? Could you cut the spring one full revolution? End up with more of a 1.5 inch lift? What do you think?
Thanks

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What if you don't want the full 2.5 inch lift? Could you cut the spring one full revolution? End up with more of a 1.5 inch lift? What do you think?
Thanks

I am not sure it would be worth it to cut the springs. If you want to go less than what they provide, choose one of the lower perch collars or get an adjustable one with multiple height settings.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been pounding on mine and like gen1s, think these are exorbitantly better than stock, especially level kits. Rides so nice.

I was hoping they would be taller than the advertised 2" and they are. I'm currently taller than I was on 5th ring of rpg collars (rpg claims 3.5 but I don't think so), I do expect them to settle a smidge.

37" Toyo MT
43.8" front
43.5" rear loaded on +3

GznLcGC.jpg
Any advice? My truck is in the shop right now and stalling icon rears oprlrion 1 and geiser fronts, my 2019 stock height is 40.25 front 42.5 rear so after it leaves the shop I should be...42.75 front after settle and 43.5 rear I will be running 37 x 12.5 X20 Ridge Grapplers on Venom Rex 602

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk