2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOT26

Reaction score
I live down a dirt road so I go off road every day. I have driven her about an 8 on a 1-10 scale for hard driving.. So far so good.

MOT26

Reaction score
The zero offset gives the truck a better looking stance but it Will require a little work to avoid rubbing in full lock.

If you can do without the zero offset and stick with the factory offset you should have no problem with the Geiser springs.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The zero offset gives the truck a better looking stance but it Will require a little work to avoid rubbing in full lock.

If you can do without the zero offset and stick with the factory offset you should have no problem with the Geiser springs.

yea too late on the wheels I have same specs as you. It is what it is.

Thx for the input

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 Raptor:

Front - mid fender stock =39.5
Front - Geiser springs =42.5
Front - add 37's =43.5

Rear - mid finder stock =41.5
Rear - Deaver +3 =43
Rear - add 37's = 44.5

2 months after install:

Front - Just over 43
Rear - Just over 43

Most excellent, exactly the numbers I was shooting for. Thanks a ton for providing that, saved me a lot of trial and error.. I have identical numbers on 5th ring of rpg adjustable and deaver+3, was hoping to keep 43.5 up front with just geiser.

Thanks again!

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been pounding on mine and like gen1s, think these are exorbitantly better than stock, especially level kits. Rides so nice.

I was hoping they would be taller than the advertised 2" and they are. I'm currently taller than I was on 5th ring of rpg collars (rpg claims 3.5 but I don't think so), I do expect them to settle a smidge.

37" Toyo MT
43.8" front
43.5" rear loaded on +3

GznLcGC.jpg

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been pounding on mine and like gen1s, think these are exorbitantly better than stock, especially level kits. Rides so nice.

I was hoping they would be taller than the advertised 2" and they are. I'm currently taller than I was on 5th ring of rpg collars (rpg claims 3.5 but I don't think so), I do expect them to settle a smidge.

37" Toyo MT
43.8" front
43.5" rear loaded on +3

GznLcGC.jpg

sweet man looks good!

So any issues with the 37s? I cant wait to slap some 37s on mine. Did you trim the fenders at all? Take it out and get some real laps on it and see how they do?

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet man looks good!

So any issues with the 37s? I cant wait to slap some 37s on mine. Did you trim the fenders at all? Take it out and get some real laps on it and see how they do?

I've been on 37s for months with the rpg collars in pretty heavy offroading though I prefer crawling around trails like a Jeep. Trimming is necessary no matter what with 37s, the question is how much which depends on tire brand and offsets.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heavy tires! How did your truck handle them? Given any thought to regearing?

Yea they're quite heavy and I did notice some power loss, not enough to regear IMO. I'm a Toyo MT fanboy though and won't run anything else ;)