2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOT26

Reaction score
If you look at the pic you will see the blue line that I drew, above that line is where I had rubbing. You will see the empty space above the line, that is there I cut. I still rub at full left lock (notice the lines above the cut line on the plastic. You might not have this issue with a +17 wheel.

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my geisers installed @ TMX on Monday!

Definitely a major improvement in ride quality (more responsive/planted feel) and great leveling the truck out.

+3 Deavers in the back as well.

IMG-1643.JPG

joey185

Reaction score
Just got my geisers installed @ TMX on Monday!

Definitely a major improvement in ride quality (more responsive/planted feel) and great leveling the truck out.

+3 Deavers in the back as well.

View attachment 133670
I’m surprised yours looks level, I was going to do your route but was adding a drop shackle to keep rear end from being too high.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised yours looks level, I was going to do your route but was adding a drop shackle to keep rear end from being too high.
I have the same setup and your truck will have a slight rake with Geiser springs up front and Deaver+3's in the rear. That said, it is not a huge difference and it looks perfect to me.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll be nose high not level with geiser, unless you're also planning deavers for the rear. I think eibach is the only spring option to be level but they're also inferior.

What + number is needed on deavers to be same level as front when using geiser springs in the front?