2017 Oxford White - ATRaptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ATRaptor

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! I originally ordered in white, but changed to LFG at the last minute.

Thanks man! And that's a good call- LF looks killer on these things.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Just watched the video. Very nicely done! I enjoyed it quite a bit, and am certainly envious of your rig. :)

Haha, thanks sir. I'm in the very fortunate position to get some of these parts at a 'severely discounted' rate :)

OP
OP
ATRaptor

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video, definetly want to do the brake upgrade. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know its a lot of money but honestly the difference couldn't be any more drastic. On top of that I was really impressed by the quality of the kit and its components along with the fitment- all of which were completely top notch. Pads do throw a good amount of dust but its a worthy trade off.

And thanks for the kind words on the video!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its a lot of money but honestly the difference couldn't be any more drastic. On top of that I was really impressed by the quality of the kit and its components along with the fitment- all of which were completely top notch. Pads do throw a good amount of dust but its a worthy trade off.

And thanks for the kind words on the video!

Can you post a link to the brakes you went with?