2017 Ford Raptor Official Price and Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, $995 -

Carbon Fiber Package includes:
*unique carbon-fiber:
-shift knob
-dash applique
-door applique
-media bin door

Or, $750

Interior Accent Package includes:
-aluminum dash panels
-unique seat coverings w/orange accents
-unique door & dash applique

Just a little confusing what the carbon fiber package actually is and what makes it worth the $$$

I'm thinking the carbon fiber package must have the white accent seat coverings for this price. Every video I've seen with carbon fiber had the white trim seats.
I think I might gamble and order the carbon fiber in hopes of getting those beautiful white trim seats.

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm thinking the carbon fiber package must have the white accent seat coverings for this price. Every video I've seen with carbon fiber had the white trim seats.
I think I might gamble and order the carbon fiber in hopes of getting those beautiful white trim seats.

What about the suede steering wheel with the white stripe?

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine ordered. I was able to talk the dealer into $1,000 over invoice. Super crew, Luxury 802a, twin moonroof, carbon fiber package, beadlock wheels, tailgate step, tailgate appliqué, and spray in bed liner. MSRP was $65, 475 plus $1,195 destination charge, so $66,670. I ended up talking them down to $63, 359, which is exactly 1K over invoice. Of course tax, title, and doc fees brought it up to just over $67K.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got mine ordered. I was able to talk the dealer into $1,000 over invoice. Super crew, Luxury 802a, twin moonroof, carbon fiber package, beadlock wheels, tailgate step, tailgate appliqué, and spray in bed liner. MSRP was $65, 475 plus $1,195 destination charge, so $66,670. I ended up talking them down to $63, 359, which is exactly 1K over invoice. Of course tax, title, and doc fees brought it up to just over $67K.

Where at??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk