2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Hey Addictive i was away for a while and now getting caught up on the reading; you posted that you were putting in a 6.2 boosted into the Gen 2 and mentioned the cutting etc in your opinion do you think the 5.0 L will fit in there? when I seen the Gen 2 at the auto show there was no room in there for anything large. I know after market can do anything but I'm questioning if Ford will do that at a later date. I really doubt they will put a big V8 in there but maybe one of the smaller ones etc. Plenty of research and development with the mustangs etc so that is where I was going with these questions

The Raptors making their way around for the auto shows had 5.0L's in them.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen this photo posted yet - the avalanche grey seems really difficult to photograph since cameras want to adjust the white balance to make the truck look white. So seeing the truck next to a white one gives a much better idea of what the color is like in real life...

13445755_1091488077574581_1991434363630462263_n.jpg

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping the standard wheels do get released in the black finish. I've seen a few shots of them with machined finish, and hate to consider plastidipping wheels on a brand new truck

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping the standard wheels do get released in the black finish. I've seen a few shots of them with machined finish, and hate to consider plastidipping wheels on a brand new truck

I agree. Though I will be putting methods on it almost right away. I've toyed with ordering them ahead of time but want to wait and make sure of offset etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter