2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that plastic tailgate was horrible and I think ford knows it too. Looks nice but the raptor logo is missing something #RIPSVT

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it me, or does it look very plain jane in comparison to how different gen 1 looked from the standard F150?

Doesn't look like a Raptor at all. Horrible!!! Surely that can't be anywhere near how it's going to look! Might as well throw a v6 in that. Ugh

Still holding out hope that the final shiny version will still turn heads like ours but...

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the angle cut bed and extremely low profile bumper, exhaust is neat but id trim it back some to protect it from getting smashed during high angle departures.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be good to see it next to a standard '15 F150 to put it in perspective. Is it still 7" wider? My first thought on this is no wow factor.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Utterly boring. And I wouldn't 'hit it' with my loader, I would just crush that ugly ************* @Jimbo!!!!

I definitely do not say 'wow' looking at this clone. Rear looks like a friggin Dodge with those stupid dual pipes, front looks uglier than a real-life Toyota and the bedsides and front fenders look like, well, shit to me.

Sorry, but Ford ****** this goose just like Chevy did with the new Vette......

Just my $.02 - which is twice as much as I'd pay for this heap.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks ok...i'm sure it's sweet in person. the dovetailed bed and bumper are real nice, thought i'm sure SVC / RPG could probably make that rear look sick...wasn't that plastic on the tailgate optional?