2014?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raceredi2

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Newbie here. This is a great forum, and Im glad to be joining it. Anyway, I looking to buy a new Raptor tomorrow and was close to purchasing a 2013 today. But then I ran across a few 2014 at a few dealers around me. Even found a 2014 SuperCrew SE. I am going to check it out tomorrow, but I am leaning toward a Terrain one.

Well, I had the sales guy send me pics of the 14 Terrain one and it has the same graphics on the bed as the 2013. I am not a fan of them at all, but the Ford site shows that they are changed for 14. He even sent a shot of the sticker and it says 2014.

Any thoughts?? Thanks for the input and help as I am headed to a dealership tomorrow to sign away on one.

OP
OP
Raceredi2

Raceredi2

Reaction score
They are for sure out. I saw one personally today. It was actually delivered today. I am headed to another dealer tomorrow to look at a Ruby Red SE. I am curious to actually see the interior in person though as some pics I have seen show it being bright red, and not darker as the Ford Site shows. Just curious why the 14 that another dealer sent me pics of had the old Graphics. They received it today as well. The one I saw today didn't have the graphics package at all. Was just not the color I am looking for.

Last edited:

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are for sure out. I saw one personally today. It was actually delivered today. I am headed to another dealer tomorrow to look at a Ruby Red SE. I am curious to actually see the interior in person though as some pics I have seen show it being bright red, and not darker as the Ford Site shows. Just curious why the 14 that another dealer sent me pics of had the old Graphics. They received it today as well. The one I saw today didn't have the graphics package at all. Was just not the color I am looking for.

What dealership has the SE. I would like to check it out also and am in the area. Thanks.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very curious to see what kind of graphics the non SE 2014s have.

It has been discussed in other threads that based on the Ford website builder, they would all have the same.

I am also surprised that there are 2014s on lots already.

The only thing Im not too for sure about is that looks more like a white truck in that photo and not a Terrain. It'd be nice to see a pic taken in the DAY! lol

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2014 is not released yet. If they were I would have bought a special edition that was built a month ago and is sitting in a rail yard until Ford releases the 2014 for sale. Expect Ford will release them before thanksgiving. They had several 13 raptors that they wold have made me an excellent deal on.