2014 with 1100 miles... check engine light. :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed it this morning on the way to work. Seemed to drive just fine and didn't really notice anything different. Any ideas on what could be wrong?... Ran a vehicle health report... just said get it checked... Guess I'll make an appointment with the dreaded Jones West Ford....

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or are they pumping these things out so fast that more and more bran new 2014s are breaking down....

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a few things, misfire, 02 sensor, let it run while adding fuel. Get it checked asap though, a misfire could dmg a cat

OP
OP
T

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no tuner or code scanner. Also, new hint... My remote start does not appear to be working now. Noticed yesterday when I noticed the check engine light. Just took me a second to put it together. All it does is blink the lights and honk when I try to remote start. Any ideas? Got a service appointment next week since terrible ass Jones West doesn't have service open on weekends. Haha.

OP
OP
T

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So leaving work... was gonna pop the hood and mess in there and see if anything was lose or disconnected... but decided I'd do it at home. Get in and start her up and no check engine light. So it was on for about a day and half now off. I drive home with zero issues, no light, even filled up at the gas station. Get home and try the remote start... works like normal... the saga continues. :|