2014 SVT TECH UPDATES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillBo

Reaction score
Hello. How do I know if this Raptor has the latest software updates. Also, looks like the Raptor SVT is gone from start up. It is the Ford LoGo. Is it true you can patch it back on there?

Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello. How do I know if this Raptor has the latest software updates. Also, looks like the Raptor SVT is gone from start up. It is the Ford LoGo. Is it true you can patch it back on there?

Thanks
So, are you saying that you dont get the Raptor logo on your navigation when you start the truck? I have the ford logo after start up, the blue screen!

OP
OP
W

WillBo

Reaction score
Actually, I do have it sorry. I thought it was Wallpaper? Is it possible to have it on wallpaper. Start its there.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, I do have it sorry. I thought it was Wallpaper? Is it possible to have it on wallpaper. Start its there.
It's there but not accessible. You can re-size any picture you want to be your wallpaper.

OP
OP
W

WillBo

Reaction score
Ok. Do you know what the latest software version is or should be for MyTouch?

Thanks for the help.

OP
OP
W

WillBo

Reaction score
I read you lose the Raptor Logo at start up with one of the software updates. So either mine is not updated or it us updated and that patch got corrected in later updates. I just don't know what the last one was. My starts off with 4.32.