2014 Ruby Red Build w/ FiberwerX Fenders & Bedsides, Method, Toyo & More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been looking into the Fiberworx Carbon fiber fenders for my baby, I do have a question for you (start off with the fit and finish looks spectacular, much better than the glassworks that I've seen in person), next to the light there is a silver disc that I can't zoom in enough to identify - is that an extra mounting point? why silver and not black, and why is it needed?

thanks,
Peter

mootang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I must be in the minority. Not to take anything away from the OP's truck, it's bad-ass, but I actually prefer the look of the glassworks and botech fenders over the fiberwerx. I kind of like the thinner flare look. I really like the thin rear flare look like the ones KHC Dave made. I still want a set of those....
Ok, sorry, carry on.

I agree with you. This is the first truck with the fiberworx that I really like. Looks really clean on his truck.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
I've been looking into the Fiberworx Carbon fiber fenders for my baby, I do have a question for you (start off with the fit and finish looks spectacular, much better than the glassworks that I've seen in person), next to the light there is a silver disc that I can't zoom in enough to identify - is that an extra mounting point? why silver and not black, and why is it needed?

thanks,
Peter

That is a bolt that connects to a bracket to support the fenders. They are stainless, but I will anodize them in black at another time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter