2014 Ruby Red Build w/ FiberwerX Fenders & Bedsides, Method, Toyo & More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I purchased my 2014 Raptor last May and have been picking at the truck bit by bit. The direction of the truck was to make it look and perform great while not losing any daily drivability. This is the first truck that I have modified as I come from the car industry and wanted to make sure only good parts are on the truck.

I would like to thank the crew at FiberwerX for their hard work and great products. They have helped me from the get go and have done a great job.

FiberwerX wanted to create a new Raptor fender and bedside kit that would clear 37's and look factory. I had looked around and saw a few of the other fenders on the market and wasn't impressed. I did not like how many other companies changed their over fender from the factory "3 to a 2" and that they didn't match the factory rears.

Here are the current modifications on the truck:

- FiberwerX +2 Front Fenders
- FiberwerX +2 Bedsides
- Method NV 17" Wheels
- Toyo 37" MT Tires
- SVT Center Caps by Vince
- 2" Rear Lowering Shackles
- 70% Crystaline Tint Windshield
- 30% Front Window Tint

Future Mods:

- Complete Suspension
- Whipple Supercharger System

_MG_1579.jpg

I was approached to use my truck as the test mule for the Front Fenders and Rear Bedsides and I was excited to move forward with them. The Front Fenders came first and they were a +2 fender and utilized the factory inner fender liners which was great. The fenders also had the same size "over fender" as the factory which looked great. Here are some photos during the prototype segment.

IMG_5562.jpg
IMG_5561.jpg
IMG_5556.jpg

Once the fenders were complete, FiberwerX went ahead and installed their +2 Fenders along with the factory fender liners. In order to make the 37's fit without rubbing, we cut a few inches off of the front metal bumper (The part that goes into the fender well) and banged in part of the seem close to the firewall. After that, the truck went off to the body shop who would then color match them to the rest of the truck.

IMG_1167.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg
IMG_1157.jpg

The finished product came out incredible. The SVT side grills fit great and so did the factory fender wells. FiberwerX pointed me in the right direction to purchase 17" Method NV Wheels 0 Offset and 37" Toyo MT Tires. Needless to say I was extremely happy with the way it came out. Looks factory and that is exactly what I wanted.

IMG_7198.jpg

After the truck was painted we went ahead and too the truck to get the front coliovers adjusted to the middle perch, get an alignment, and install -2" rear shackles to level out the rear.

IMG_5522.jpg
IMG_5527.jpg

After all of this, I received the call from FiberwerX that they had finished up the bedsides and would like me to come in to have them installed. They went ahead and pulled the bed off and installed them properly. Once they were finished with that, it was time to take it back to the body shop where they did a great job once again! Everything looks like factory and fit great! Below is the finished product!

IMG_2799-2.jpg
_MG_1559.jpg
_MG_1561.jpg
_MG_1567.jpg
_MG_1569.jpg
_MG_1579.jpg
_MG_1600.jpg
_MG_1592.jpg
_MG_1589.jpg
_MG_1580.jpg
_MG_1579.jpg

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I must be in the minority. Not to take anything away from the OP's truck, it's bad-ass, but I actually prefer the look of the glassworks and botech fenders over the fiberwerx. I kind of like the thinner flare look. I really like the thin rear flare look like the ones KHC Dave made. I still want a set of those....
Ok, sorry, carry on.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Beautiful truck bro! Nice pics too

Thanks man!

Truck looks so badass!!! Great pictures. Really getting motivated to go with these fenders.....

Thanks bro! You'll be happy with them.

Wow, what a great looking truck!!!!!

Thanks man!

I think I must be in the minority. Not to take anything away from the OP's truck, it's bad-ass, but I actually prefer the look of the glassworks and botech fenders over the fiberwerx. I kind of like the thinner flare look. I really like the thin rear flare look like the ones KHC Dave made. I still want a set of those....
Ok, sorry, carry on.

Different strokes for different folks

@holyfrickster you need to get the black reflector covers for $30 and finish the look. Nice truck.

I'll have to check those out. Thanks for the recommendation man