2014 Ruby Red Build Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
67348d1439938873t-2014-ruby-red-build-up-20150815_053842.jpg

How are you liking the OnX6 40" ?
Looks awesome behind the grille. Thinking of any other Baja Designs (BD) additions to your rig?

We have you covered with a great forum discount!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Hotsauce2719

Hotsauce2719

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love it! I get lots of compliments and it seems much brighter than most of the other 40 inchers behind the grille that I have seen. I would like to add a 20 inch Amber at some point behind the grille above the FORD letters. Also, once I decide what front and rear bumpers to get I will add some lighting there as well.

Do you make an Amber cover to go over my existing OnX6 40 inch?

Mocojumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the drone vs stock on long rides? I'm about to pull the trigger but still in you tube land

I didn't know

OP
OP
Hotsauce2719

Hotsauce2719

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the drone vs stock on long rides? I'm about to pull the trigger but still in you tube land

I didn't know

So I would honestly say without the headers it isn't MUCH louder than stock at idle, and as far as drone, I can still make calls over Bluetooth just fine. I've been driving between Ohio and DC every month and it hasn't bothered me at all. It might have a little drone when you are going up a big hill or something but it doesn't bother me and I think it just sounds like a mean truck!

I will be doing the headers down the road when my warranty expires so I can do a tune, so then it might be a different story.

OP
OP
Hotsauce2719

Hotsauce2719

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next up...

Funding will be slow for a bit, but the next mods that I do will be the reflector delete kit, demon eyes from Raptor Retrofit, a Viper Alarm with remote start, and new front and rear bumpers! Stay tuned!

Oh....and fixing anything I break at the Phoenix GLRE Time Attack this weekend! LOL