2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, if the Raptor continues in the next model, it will probably be a year late, SVT almost always does this. For example the Lightnings, 2010 Raptor based off 2009+ F150, etc.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are never any rebates on the raptor. and how, when its jan 13, are they going to come through with a 2014 when its not set in stone yet. inside people have been saying there wont be a 14 so that might be difficult

Reaction score
there are never any rebates on the raptor. and how, when its jan 13, are they going to come through with a 2014 when its not set in stone yet. inside people have been saying there wont be a 14 so that might be difficult

So it turns out the rebate for my 13 didn't change. And to answer your question: I never said anything about there being a 14 set in stone. Just merely stating that I see there is an offer for a 14 from the ENCS and not some hearsay from "inside people". For all I know they will pull it.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ranger2 please dont tell me you're tired of that beautiful truck!! Im stickin to the idea that it was only a sarcastic comment. . . . Love the color by the way. Do wish you had a screw?

every day i wish for a screw. never seems to happen. but my terrain scab is the shit.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I was viewing Ford's website and they had released their 2014 lineup. A new really odd looking Bronco style and no Raptor. I am certain my heart started racing. If they do not release a 2014 Raptor they will certainly have a lot of upset customers. One being myself, who will probably have to buy something else when I return from deployment instead of having my Raptor sitting in my garage waiting for me.

:okay2:

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or you could buy a used one if you can find one.

Hell plenty of 12's and 13's still on lots im sure.