2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
my guess is we will know more after the detroit auto show, when ford is supposedly revealing the redesigned F150.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why stop making something that sells? As long as it is profitable, and sales are
increasing why stop?

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According the very reliable sources, there will be no 2014 Raptor.

I know nothing about this, but just from a pure business perspective, why would Ford discontinue a vehicle it sells 100% of?
If anything, Dodge/Chrystler is showing that there is a lot of money to be made in creating niche versions of mainstream vehicles - if anything I'd expect to see Ford to go the other way and start adding more exciting variants for some of its vehicles.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have always discontinued SVT vehicles after a few years, that's just the way SVT works. It's a special vehicle, it's already gone overboard with the number people of people that have them.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ALL cars get redesigned and thus the current model will cease. Same reason why they stop making muscle cars in the 60s.

Why stop making something that sells? As long as it is profitable, and sales are
increasing why stop?

Last edited:

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard 2016 will bring the next raptor, and an inside source at fox mentioned possible electric controlled shock adjustment.. plus some other new amazing features

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ranger2 please dont tell me you're tired of that beautiful truck!! Im stickin to the idea that it was only a sarcastic comment. . . . Love the color by the way. Do wish you had a screw?