2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

ROGUE

Reaction score
Seriously? They are discontinuing them? I hope that info is incorrect, if it is true FML.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke to a Ford rep at LA auto show, and he didn't seem to think the redesigned F150 would be out till model year 2015, so maybe there will be a 2014 after all. But who knows.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked to SVT about 2014 and of course they just said nothing official yet. Some on FRF seem to have inside knowledge that this is it (or at least no 2014) but would they have even made that decision yet??? I wasn't going to take a chance and decided to order earlier than originally planned. Let's hope they become a signature for Ford they don't want to give up. Heck, they gave up the true 4x4 to Jeep eons ago. When was the last time Ford made a real 4x4? The new Bronco was close but never happened. Ideally I'd have a Raptor and the new Bronco that wasn't. Until then, I'll keep my 68 Bronco and have a shiny new 2013 Raptor soon!!

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to place my Raptor order, but trying to hold out until there's official information saying one way or the other about a 2014. If there isn't a 2014 Raptor, then I will go ahead and order a 2013 now. But if there will be a 2014, I may as wait until summer to order one of those. Hope we hear something.