****2014 raptor build plate group buy****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I definitely forgot I even order this thing it's been so damn long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I definitely forgot I even order this thing it's been so damn long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still working on the orders. When I first started out, the software failed and would not send the file over from corel draw to the trotec program. I ended up ordering the newest program as well as having the computer's hardware upgraded to handle the bigger program. This set me back approximately 3 weeks. I am started back on them and have been working from sun up to well past sun down every day trying to get these finished up. I was anticipating around 80 orders but ended up with over 250 when it was all said and done. Many of the orders require 2 stages of paint which make it much more difficult to make these plates. I've got a few leather orders still to finish up and then it's smooth sailing as far as build plates go. I apologized for the wait time on these. I've never been busier than this in my life.

Everyone will get their build plates, I just need a little more time to finish them up.

soylent_green

Reaction score
ordered January 29
Still no order as of April 4, no order and shows "unfulfilled" at website.
66 days

Am I the only one waiting or are others?

Last edited: