****2014 raptor build plate group buy****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
So when are the plates going to be shipping?

--Cheers

Hey buddy, it's wild around here. I received 250 orders for build plates. On top of that, I was starting on the first one and Corel would not communicate with trotec nor send the job over to the trotec program. I ended up purchasing the newest software from corel but that caused my computer to run slowly. I ended up opening the case and upgrading from 2 gb of ram up to the recommended 6 gb. All is good now and I'm back on track. I do my best to keep everyone updated but that can be difficult since I've got leather orders and tons of build plates to do.

Thank you for your patience! It will be worth it when it arrives!

cgrosen

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck ordering different style ID plates? It looks like the only options are two different fonts and 3D lettering. From previous posts it looked like we'd be able to order from several different styles. Just curious if anyone had better luck than me. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Never mind...I order what was available (which apparently wasn't anything like all the pics/examples shown).

D

Deleted member 12951

Has anyone had any luck ordering different style ID plates? It looks like the only options are two different fonts and 3D lettering. From previous posts it looked like we'd be able to order from several different styles. Just curious if anyone had better luck than me. Thanks for the feedback.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Never mind...I order what was available (which apparently wasn't anything like all the pics/examples shown).

Website is confusing and I gave up. I emailed Calder directly and told him what I wanted.

cgrosen

Reaction score
I PM'd him last week but never heard back. I'm sure he's slammed right now. I'm not real happy but preordered two anyway. Go figure!

C5aig

Reaction score
Thank you for your patience! It will be worth it when it arrives!

I think we all appreciated that you're making these, and understand that you're working your hardest to get everyone taken care of.

Some people are more impatient than others, but having a target date for receipt will go a long way to ease frustrations and set customer expectations.

Since you have a list of your current leather orders, and the list of over $5,000 worth of build plate orders, have you been able to put together a delivery forecast so we can have an idea of about when we can expect to receive them?

Thanks again for your work and dedication to FRF and providing us with this product.

Hiapo510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He emailed me last week and asked for my build #. Said my plate was being made.

hop

Reaction score
2014 build plate

Hey man I know you are super busy but can you by chance tell me where I'm at on the list so far like how close are you to making my plate? Thanks for your limited time

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite frustrated! PM'd him and said he would check on it, but never got back with an answer. Same goes with the engraved auxiliary switch plate that he claimed to be mailed with the rest of them, but have not received. Now he doesn't respond to PM's.